Georgia Rule - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Georgia Rule Reviews

February 12, 2014
This wasn't the best movie, but it had it's funny and heartwarming moments.
February 6, 2014
Not at all what I thought it was going to be about. Very deep under-subject involved. It's about a troubled Teen who goes and stays with her strict grandmother but her trouble is that she has been molested by her step-dad since she was 12.
½ November 14, 2013
Has some trouble knowing what type of movie it is, but it's a great story regardless and backed by great performances by its 3 leading ladies.
November 10, 2013
Great movie! The acting is amazing and the plot is unique and realistic.
½ November 4, 2013
It wouldn't let me give it 0 stars.
½ November 3, 2013
Very good acting from Jane Fonda and Felicity Hoffman, but it was Lindsay Lohan who proved to be a great performer. The story became kind of tiring at the end, but overall it was very entertaining and dramatic.
November 2, 2013
Relationships can be so complicated‚?¶ and not everything is always what it seems. Great cast. Lindsay Lohan plays it very close to reality. Felicity Huffman could have used a better hairdresser.
October 1, 2013
Felicity Huffman rules.
September 15, 2013
What? I think Felicity Huffman's a good actress.
June 2, 2013
this movie is a must see for anyone wanting to understand the realities of the effects on woman of being seduced my older men whilst they are still innocents. As a man I applaud all that have been part of this movie. I am appalled to see this rating here. It is a clear indication of the downfalls of democracy being ruled by the ignorant majority. I hope we are changing.
June 2, 2013
made me shed a little tear
May 24, 2013
Somehow I got the idea I would be in for a chick-flick with humor along the way, the first scene told me I was in for something else.This is not something to watch with kids or even a teenager - very adult language and theme... My first impression of Lindsay Lohan (end of opening scene) was: "She's dressed like a hoe." I don't usually say those things about movies or actresses, but later I was like: "She IS a hoe", then by the end I was just left seeing her as a "Damaged hoe".. but still throwing herself at anyone and everyone throughout the whole movie. I really appreciate what Simon took the time to say to her about how she didn't know how to love or what it was. Then, somehow the last scene made me tear up.
Messed up people come from messed up circumstances and we really don't know when we judge what is really going on with a person. Still, not recommended and wont watch it again - ever..
April 29, 2013
I heard this was a really weird movie.
April 20, 2013
Felicity Huffman is the only good thing about this movie... Lindsey Lohan playing herself... wow what a stretch
½ April 20, 2013
Garrett Hedlund and Lindsey Lohan cancel out every bad thing about this movie...I'd have sex with this movie. Seen it; Lohan gets molested and molests...
April 5, 2013
I know I am going to be foreced to see this at some point.
March 31, 2013
Lindsay Lohan........hmmmm
March 24, 2013
The main problem with this film is that it seems to treat its subject matter in a frivolous manner. There are plus points to this film but it is poorly written and heavily flawed.
March 23, 2013
I loved this movie. It was amazing, very touching. The whole movie wafiguring out if she was raoed or not and why she was so messed up.
March 13, 2013