Geppetto - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Geppetto Reviews

September 29, 2007
What? I loved it. The songs were catchy, the acting was great and it was fun catching out familiar faces in ridiculous roles. I especially loved the toy-maker magician. Rent it!
½ September 29, 2007
an interesting look at the story of pinocchio
½ July 17, 2007
Recently found a VHS copy of this in the children's section of Burlington Coat Factory. The mythology surrounding this video cassette soon grew to epic proportions, increased mainy by the presence of Usher Raymond, and Wayne Brady's Rick-Dickulis mustashio.
July 12, 2007
Drew Carey should not have been allowed to sing in this one, but other than that it wasn't bad.
½ July 9, 2007
i am crazy about this movie it had tons of amazing actors in it, I wish I had this on DVD
July 6, 2007
i love this movie. I want to buy it. Drew Carey is so good in this movie.
½ July 2, 2007
Excellent musical version of the Pinocchio story starring Drew Carey and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. This telling also puts a unique spin on the story, it tells it from the standpoint of Pinocchio's maker Geppetto and his desire to leave a legacy for himself.
Carey actually has a pretty good voice. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is also wonderful as the Blue Ferry. Brent Spiner does an amazing job as an evil carnival man and Usher Raymond's voice lends itself very well to an ambassador of fun on Pleasure Island.