Geri's Game - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Geri's Game Reviews

November 3, 2016
This short seems funny at first,but after some time you understand what it's really about. Loneliness of elder people,and their ways to overcome it.
June 7, 2016
The beauty of the loneliness of those who are young at heart.
February 26, 2016
Funny, clever and nice to look at. A good short film.
November 17, 2015
This is one of my favorite Pixar shorts and perhaps one of their funniest.
½ June 27, 2015
Wonderful Pixar short is full of laughs.
April 8, 2014
Short, simple, and to the point. A clean example of how to make a great animated short.
November 30, 2013
It was a funny and very entertaining Pixar animated short. It had really great animation, great voice cast, really great visuals, very well done music, very gentle humor, great character and a great story. It was the first Pixar short that I've seen in the 90s. I've seen this short movie before "A Bug's Life." I highly recommend this short movie to both kids and adults.
½ May 4, 2013
This is a typically quirky short from Pixar, an old man plays himself at chess. It's another solid one, although they would achieve greater things with short film.
February 16, 2013
Hands down favorite Pixar short. The character interaction is so charming, you almost forget there's only one. Brilliant!
November 13, 2012
Very well-made animated short.
October 26, 2012
a sad good comedy :)
June 22, 2012
I will never forget watching this as a kid
½ April 23, 2012
Very brilliant, shows the insanity of the old man and what loneliness can do to you. He himself is his greatest opponent. 4.5/5
January 23, 2012
The best of the Pixar shorts.
January 2, 2012
Geri's Game is the first Pixar short I ever saw, when I first saw A Bug's Life. It is very funny, yet completely simple. A perfect comedy short film. I love the character of Geri, playing chess with himself, and I was really pleased when the character returned in Toy Story 2 as the man who repairs Woody for display. Definitely check out this funny little short.
December 4, 2011
Sweet Type Of Funny!
December 4, 2011
This is the short film we see in Bugs Life, and one of the first as well. I wish they still make them like this, it doesn't always have to be that obnoxious.
½ October 22, 2011
Insanely schizophrenic with beautiful animated colours.
August 16, 2011
One of the cute short films that always accompany a Pixar film. Geri is an adorable old man. Pixar's animation speaks for itself. Geri reminds me why I like Pixar so much; its ability to take a character that really doesnt exist outside a computer and give it life and emotion. It's animated art.
½ August 4, 2011
Insanely schizophrenic with beautiful animated colours.