Get Rich or Die Tryin' Reviews

• May 25, 2019

Borrowing the name of 50 Cent's debut studio album, Jim Sheridan's interpretation of American rapper's actual tough life story as a gangster rapper is as derivative and contrived.

• Mar 15, 2019

Way too many violence and profanity words. Also there is NO need to show any sex scenes! Not a movie I would watch at all.

• Feb 05, 2019

Legendary soundtrack

Legendary soundtrack

• Dec 22, 2018

Great movie, inspirational come up story, criticts can lick ma sack

Great movie, inspirational come up story, criticts can lick ma sack

• Nov 25, 2018

Tediosa, exagerada y bastante saturada es el resultado de un fiasco de biopic que intenta ser dramático y crudo ,pero que realmente se queda corta como una aburrida historia que no logra nada aceptable.

• Jul 29, 2018

This is one of the best hood movies ever.

This is one of the best hood movies ever.

• Nov 22, 2017

Get Rich Baby & Dont Die A

Get Rich Baby & Dont Die A

• Jun 17, 2017

So I just caught this on TV and watched it and I found it to be a boring movie not one to watch the only thing I liked was the music

• Jun 17, 2017

One of my all time favorites. Curtis is fantastic.

One of my all time favorites. Curtis is fantastic.

• Apr 26, 2017

An easy watch, not particularly great by any means; it's no Straight outta compton but but it's an easy sit through and if you enjoy Fifty's music i think you'll like it.