Get Smart Again - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Get Smart Again Reviews

June 29, 2014
Secret Agent Maxwell Smart (Don Adams) is called out of his retirement to save the world once again. He is delighted with the thought of being re-activated and his wife, 99 (Barbara Feldon), wants to get involved too. However, she's already more involved than she knows...

also stars Bernie Kopell, Dick Gautier, Robert Karvelas, Jim Antonio, Rachelle Carson, John DeLancie and Fritz Feld.

directed by Gary Nelson.
October 7, 2012
Serves as a nostalgia piece for those who enjoyed the television series.
½ March 18, 2012
Pretty funny at some points but it felt 2 times longer than it actually was. Not as good as the original series.
½ March 7, 2012
Cheesy but funny, just the way I like it
July 16, 2011
I love GET SMART & it was nice to see the cast again.
June 26, 2011
This is a stupid comedy.
February 12, 2011
This Movie Was So Funny! :)
½ August 16, 2010
Ok, I am a HUGE Get Smart fan but this?! Terrible! They changed the Chief, everyone's old and have rincles (is that how you spell it??) and just all the old jokes being put with an old Max!

Max, we all loved Get Smart but this is just apauling!!!
March 19, 2010
I see where the new Get Smart came from.
March 18, 2010
Don Adams is def the best as Maxwell Smart no one can beat him this movie had some classic moments and even after 10 years or so he just acts exactly the same and taking falls and hits like a champ, some bits were a little slow comapred to how good the tv show was but still very good.
½ January 15, 2010
A "25 years later" sort of outing...doesn't recapture what the show had going, but not as bad as the 1995 show with Andy Dick...or the recent remake for that matter.
½ May 1, 2009
Man this was hard to find. Been looking for it for years. I digged it.
April 18, 2009
THE OLD GET SMART WAS REALLY FUNNY!
April 3, 2009
so this is the old version
February 14, 2009
Loved the original serious and love this movie
January 19, 2009
Not for now at least
January 9, 2009
When a weather controlling machine is stolen by KAOS, Maxwell Smart (Don Adams) and Agent 99 (Barbara Feldon) are called back into active duty to recover the machine with the help of Hymie the robot (Dick Gautier).

Also stars Bernie Kopell, King Moody and Robert Kravelas.

directed by Gary Nelson.
January 2, 2009
It's quite hilarious, even if it's kinda cheesy. Good acting by Don Adams.
½ December 30, 2008
Would you belive the greatest movie in the world? No, Europe then? No, well okey ` No man`s land ` then? Artig film med komedie geniet Don Adams.
December 28, 2008
OMG I loved this movie! It is soo funny. being an old movie it just makes this even funnyer