Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control Reviews

½ August 15, 2015
A flat and humorless misadventure.
August 19, 2014
Very bad, but funny. :D
May 20, 2013
These two characters from Get Smart are good, but in this stand alone movie or kind of sequel something is missing, they are supposed to be something they are not, they are best as side-characters and not lead stars in their own movie.

There are some good moments and funny scenes, but mostly it is nothing much, unfortunately, because it could have been much more fun.
½ October 28, 2012
Silly, but not that silly. I needed more Patrick Warburton. I still respect Masi Oka and Nate Torrence.

2008 Movies: 101
½ September 22, 2012
There is no logical reason that this movie ever should have been made.
June 26, 2012
Very superfluous with a couple of side characters struggling to carry a movie that wasn't based in enough reality.
May 30, 2012
This spin-off is definitely not on the budget that "Get Smart" was produced on, and I kind of felt like I was watching a pilot for a new T.V. series. Bruce & Lloyd are entertaining, they attempt at some adult humor but I think it faulters at points, seems like a younger audience may appreciate it more. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of gadgets within the film, there is an abundance within "Get Smart" I just assumed there would be a plethora in this movie especially for focusing on the guys that make the gadgets. In my opinion the most hilarious scenes are enclosed within the end credits and most of it just seems like genuine scenes which were either replaced or just cut from the film, though some are odd-ball out-takes, I was definitely laughing the most during the credits. If you enjoyed "Get Smart" you should find something entertaining out of "Bruce & Lloyd".
April 20, 2012
"Max, Bruce et Lloyd se déchaînent"
February 8, 2012
I liked it, I like the characters
December 11, 2011
For what it's worth, this movie was pretty funny. I think it would be neat if more movies did something like this: put out a side movie direct to video that coincides with the main movie. I like how Bruce & Lloyd falls in the same time frame as Get Smart and adds some more depth to some of the side characters of that movie. It's also always nice to see two unlikely heroes save the day. I don't know if anyone agrees but Nate Torrence kind of reminds me of a cross between Nick Swardson and The Greg Wilson. When he is trying to hit on the secretary, hilarious.
October 27, 2011
I am going to have to pass on this one.
½ June 15, 2011
I like the idea to see what's going on at the lab while the main actors (film: Get Smart) are doing their job and we go to the cinema and watch them doing it, but at the same time, their co-workers and helpers continue their daily work as well, but you never get to see what they are doing. And this is where this film kicks in. Plus, Jayma Mays rocks the scene again, she is tremendously funny.
May 17, 2011
...more like a series of afterthoughts than a fully realized motion picture.
May 14, 2011
Not as funny as the original.
½ January 24, 2011
This spin-off to Get Smart fails in many ways. The comedy in this not only consists of gags, but fails to bring more then five jokes to it. This is a spin-off that should never have been made.

Grade: D
December 27, 2010
And another Special to a Full Movie. This Time "Get Smart". In this special the Story evolves around the two inventors Bruce and Lloyd from Control. One of their Inventions get stolen and they need to get it back. The Characters are ok and the Performances of the Actors are solid but not that great. The Action was ok too but I wouldn't expect too much. The Special Effects are the best besides the Jokes. Cause they look really good. The Gags are sometimes really good but sometimes just flat like a plate. Best Thing was the infiltration of the Embassorty and the Death of El Presidente. All in all it was a very entertaining Special from an ok Movie. For Fans of a good Laugh and Someone who has One Hour to spend this Movie can be seen without problems.
½ September 21, 2010
wow - a complete waste of a movie. I laughed only once and it was towards the very end. I hope that they don't make another one for any reason.
August 23, 2010
Not funny as "Get Smart", some pretty funny althru...
July 25, 2010
A good spin-off but no great