Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control Reviews

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Jan 01, 2017

It's like the failed SNL skits put together and calling it a film.

It's like the failed SNL skits put together and calling it a film.

• Aug 15, 2015

A flat and humorless misadventure.

A flat and humorless misadventure.

• Aug 19, 2014

Very bad, but funny. :D

Very bad, but funny. :D

• May 20, 2013

These two characters from Get Smart are good, but in this stand alone movie or kind of sequel something is missing, they are supposed to be something they are not, they are best as side-characters and not lead stars in their own movie. There are some good moments and funny scenes, but mostly it is nothing much, unfortunately, because it could have been much more fun.

• Oct 28, 2012

Silly, but not that silly. I needed more Patrick Warburton. I still respect Masi Oka and Nate Torrence. 2008 Movies: 101

• Sep 22, 2012

There is no logical reason that this movie ever should have been made.

There is no logical reason that this movie ever should have been made.

• Apr 20, 2012

"Max, Bruce et Lloyd se déchaînent"

"Max, Bruce et Lloyd se déchaînent"

• Feb 08, 2012

I liked it, I like the characters

I liked it, I like the characters

• Dec 11, 2011

For what it's worth, this movie was pretty funny. I think it would be neat if more movies did something like this: put out a side movie direct to video that coincides with the main movie. I like how Bruce & Lloyd falls in the same time frame as Get Smart and adds some more depth to some of the side characters of that movie. It's also always nice to see two unlikely heroes save the day. I don't know if anyone agrees but Nate Torrence kind of reminds me of a cross between Nick Swardson and The Greg Wilson. When he is trying to hit on the secretary, hilarious.

• Jun 15, 2011

I like the idea to see what's going on at the lab while the main actors (film: Get Smart) are doing their job and we go to the cinema and watch them doing it, but at the same time, their co-workers and helpers continue their daily work as well, but you never get to see what they are doing. And this is where this film kicks in. Plus, Jayma Mays rocks the scene again, she is tremendously funny.