Getting Lucky - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Getting Lucky Reviews

March 26, 2015
Despite some sections of really really bad acting, this movie is actually pretty decent. I plays like a friendlier Wishmaster, with some funny hijinks and silliness.
February 14, 2015
High school nerd Bill has the good fortune of finding a leprechaun that grants wishes in an empty beer bottle. This enables him to go out with cheerleader Krissi but draws the ire of the captain of the basketball team. The leprechaun is a bit rusty but does spark romance between the two at minature golf and turns Bill briefly into a stray cat, which Krissi finds and pets. Frankly, I never felt Bill got that lucky by dating Krissi.
January 28, 2013
Geeky dude opens beer bottle and gets 3 wishes from a leprechaun. Gets cheerleader, whom he marries in the end.
November 26, 2012
Not bad really. Not Porky's either. One sequence will drop your jaw even by today's standards. At first I thought a remake couldn't hurt but a remake does exist somewhere.
August 12, 2009
OMG this is one of the worst movies i've ever seen! Teen sex comedy done by Troma has nerds, jocks and a tiny leprechaun that lives in a beer bottle! Wow.
June 1, 2008
For a b movie actually petty funny.
January 20, 2008
Love that music. "We can't get much closer than this..."
December 5, 2007
Best worst movie of all time!
December 5, 2007
Best worst movie of all time!
½ December 4, 2007
one of the strangest things I've ever seen. probably on USA "Up All Night"
October 10, 2007
I wish I could find this movie somewhere.
July 19, 2007
I want to give this a 5, but can't because it's so terrible. But I could watch it 20 times in a row. Marvelous!
December 12, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
September 30, 2006
This is your classic late night, "so bad its good" movie From the drunk leprechan in a beer bottle, to the broad stereotypical characters, this movie is a blast to watch with some friends and some drinks. The final 15 minutes ups the ante, when the filmmakers obviosuly decided to see how insane and ridiculous they could make their movie.