Getting Played - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Getting Played Reviews

April 4, 2009
Every time I see Carmen Electra in the cast, I can predict "not interesting". The only good thing about this movie was that, in the end, the nice girl gets the guy..
½ March 13, 2009
th3 movi3 w@z ok@y 2 m3h not @ll d@t
March 10, 2009
Vivica!!! You FOX! I'm with 50 Cent from hereafter for every diss he throws your way!! I only laughed once and that was it!!!
March 9, 2009
yuck.all i can tell vivica is please bring out the actress we loved in Set It Off.the only credit i give this movie is the costumes at least the women looked hot. didnt like it.
January 31, 2009
Trendy, but worth viewing, since I like the acting of Stacey Dash.
October 18, 2008
this is one of those movies they show on tv over and over again. it was fine the first 100 times but after that you get tired of it. it really isn't 100 times great if you catch my drift. its a fun little movie to watch when you don't have anything to do, but obviously not in my top 100 lol.
October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
October 5, 2008
Brilliant, funny, entertaining. A good story about morals
September 16, 2008
Kadin erkek iliskileri ve ozellikle kadinlarin oyunlarini gozler onune seren bir komedi. Ama komediyi arttiran ise erkek karakterimizin bu oyunlara karsi verdigi tepkiler. Kisa suresi ile sikmayan , basit klasik ama keyifli bir film.
August 26, 2008
Really enjoyed this movie, i would recommend it to y'all
August 7, 2008
i could not turn it off. Its a very fun movie. Even though i don`t agree with the premesis.
½ August 3, 2008
This was a cute movie.
½ July 22, 2008
I don't know why, but i loved this movie.
July 20, 2008
love this movie watch it 24/7!!
July 5, 2008
not a bad movie but it was hilarious
June 16, 2008
Funny but I really shouldn't have watched it. I really didn't have anything to do last night lol
½ June 8, 2008
This is a funny movie a little messed up but it's funny! They must have resurrected Bill Bellamy from the actor's grave!
June 3, 2008
muy caliente Carmen Electra, Vivica A.Fox, and Stacy Dash
½ May 30, 2008
was real funny loved it...