Ghost Dance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghost Dance Reviews

July 11, 2014
Decent horror film about an excavation of a mummy on Indian land, which brings back the spirit of a long-dead warrior named Nahala into a local medicine man turning him into a homicidal maniac. Film set itself up nicely for a sequel that was never made. This one seems to have gotten buried in obscurity against a slew of other slashers of the day.
½ March 4, 2013
Excavators and grave robbers have recklessly disturbed an ancient Indian burial ground, whose spirit rises to take vengeance. Anyone can see this means trouble. A film that slipped into relative obscurity next to a wave of teen slasher films but a relatively competent thriller that may have deserved a little better.
½ February 15, 2012
Ghost Dance could have been so much better if it had some fun to offer,but its just plain out boring.
October 16, 2011
What can I say, I love this film.
December 20, 2008
Worth sitting through the dirgey early 80s angst to see Jacques Derrida rule
November 19, 2008
This is one of my favorite movies ever, ever. I realized months after watching it that it changed me.
July 24, 2008
really good
must see
½ July 15, 2008
it's not actually 2 women it's one woman played by 2 actors, but well into freud/analysis, anthro, vis anthro/film, death and haunting.....