Ghost in the Invisible Bikini Reviews

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Apr 12, 2013

The last of the series, and its not too bad (considering) as it uses the old horror/comedy standby (Bob Hope, Abbott and Costello, Scooby Doo, et al) of baddies trying to scare the kids who're trying to save a fortune with lame-o ghost tactics.

• Oct 30, 2011

the beach gang is back with special appearances by boris karloff and Basil Rathbone and the very hot susan hart

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Nov 13, 2010

This part of a MGM double feature and its a pretty comical slap stick comical film. my guess a one time drive in film. Tommy Kirk [Mickey Mouse club], Boris Karloff, Basil Rathbone [Sherlock Holmes], and Nancy Sinatra. With a cast like that its got to be good. 3 1/2 stars.

• Aug 09, 2010

Somewhere between the rating this probably deserves and what it gets for being so much fun lies my four stars for The Ghost in the Invisible Bikini.

• Jun 11, 2010

No es realmente una buena peli, pero si una sumamente pintoresca. Una comedia negra dentro de la tradicion beach party sesentera... sin playa! pero nada que la alberca de la mansion embrujada no pueda remediar. Entre musicales go-go, jovenes en traje de baño y una fantasma en bikini invisible pase un rato muy ameno.

• Dec 22, 2009

Agreeable fluff. Great fun to the the horror greats and the old character actors.

• Aug 02, 2009

The final Beach Party film has what's left of the cast adjourning to a haunted house for one last hurrah. I'm pretty certain Scooby-Doo was inspired by this movie.

• May 18, 2009

This is by no means a "good" film, but it is a darn entertaining one. From Susan Hart as the Ghost in the Invisible Bikini to Basil Rathbone and Boris Karloff as the classy thespians to Harvey Lembeck as Eric Von Zipper and music by the Bobby Fuller Four, its pretty outrageous. Plus you get a guy in a cheesy gorilla suit, Jessie White and Benny Rubin as an Indian. That's entertainment.

• May 08, 2009

I could not watch it it keep shutting off now it is gone from here. It was entertaining. Jane

• Jan 15, 2009

I tripped on this movie the other day, and it is so funny. It has the likes of Basil Rathbone, Benny Rubin, Nancy Sinatra (Frank and Nancy Sinatra's first child), and The Bobby Fuller Four. I would rate it FA, for "far out." If you are into retro 60s movies, check this one out.