Ghost in the Machine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghost in the Machine Reviews

½ October 17, 2010
Watchable, but forgettable in the same token.
July 26, 2010
Great if you watch it for the comic value, sad if you take it seriously.
July 24, 2010
Apparently, somebody thinks that killing through household appliances is scary.
June 28, 2010
90s horror about the misinformed way computers work. The best scene is when he uses a microwave to nuke a kitchen.
May 25, 2010
Cyber-cheese! One of those movies that feels like it was half-assed.
February 12, 2010
a great creepy horror film of the 90's a true shockfest filled with terror and suspense at the same time I highly recommend it
December 29, 2009
Eh, it wasn't as amateur as I expected. It's almost like a precursor to Final Destination but instead of death killing people, it's an actual killer using electronics. Plus, it has the awkward chick from Leprechaun 2 in it!
December 29, 2009
This was some seriously freaky stuff...Gave me the heebeegeebees"
November 7, 2009
This movie is another classic. I was riveted to the tv. Can others see what we are doing in the room where our tv is? Anyone who can access the myriad of components in a tv now? After all we sit in front of a image creator. Is it possible for with the technology today. For computer whizz masters, or the government cannot view us and what is going on in our homes? Even hear us in another room, with the tv off? OMG what a scary thought? roflmao
October 23, 2009
Even though I had bad expectations going into this re-watch, in the end it was just another film from the early nineties vaults that did not age well. Ted Marcoux was great as "The Address-Book Killer" but they really didn't show enough of him, which would have made this all the more watchable. Gore was blah but there was a great hand dryer kill scene to enjoy. Finally, the soundtrack to the film really dated this piece of coal and made me feel a little uncomfortable too.
October 19, 2009
** (out of four)

Strange horror/fantasy film about a serial killer who is killed and then gets into the electrical system. He finds more inventive ways to kill people, using electrical appliances. His ultimate victim is a single mom (Karen Allen).

Odd idea that never works.
½ September 15, 2009
Tedious flick made at the height of the cybergeek craze brought on by Lawnmower Man. This one mixes technobabble with slasher genre to create something new. Problem is, it's boring as hell, you don't care about any of the characters and even the slasher part is an uninspired PG mess.
August 22, 2009
i'm giving this movie a nearly perfect score. the only thing to make this baby solid gold would've been a better end-kill line.
August 22, 2009
i dont know why but ive always really liked this movie, theres just something about it. but i do love a shit horror movie, so that might be it haha.
½ July 27, 2009
Can anyone tell me why this movie freaked me out so bad when I was a kid? I just watched it again for the first time in over ten years, and dang, that was pretty lame. Scary story, but the execution was just not good.
April 12, 2009
You just gotta see this to believe it!
March 11, 2009
In the 1993 era, when copies cost $10,000, there was GHOST IN THE MACHINE!

The greatest bad movie of all time
½ March 8, 2009
Widely regarded as a poor-mans 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day', 'Ghost in the Machine' at least has a bit of late 80's early 90's nostalgia to it. Then of course theirs the awesome Karen Allen (Raiders of the Lost Ark). Trashy fun. and by trash i mean TRASH.
February 11, 2009
I really liked this alot and still own it on vhs. I think this is definitly at least a bit underrated .
January 5, 2009
there are so many plot holes in this thing you could drive a serial killer's virtual reality soul through it.