Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance Reviews

October 26, 2016
The scenery and effects are alright but everything else is garbage in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
October 23, 2016
Fucking outstanding. The superb acting and effects brought by the cage are absolutely amazing. After watching this movie I proposed to my wife and quit my job to sail with her on the Caribbean.
September 5, 2016
I would like to see this. Hope Nicholas Cage stops making crap movies now.
September 4, 2016
Editing on par with Quantum Of Solace, panto acting and no Peter Fonda all make this movie a OTT mess. Also, nicked plot from Ghostbusters 2
½ August 30, 2016
awful awful awful awful flim
August 11, 2016
This movie wasn't as bad as I expected from the reviews. The storyline, effects etc were all fine. What kills the overall vibe is Cage with his hammy acting and trying to portray a cocky youth character despite being way too old to pull it off. If ever there was something that needs a reboot and recast, Ghost Rider is it. Get a younger and better fit for the character of Johnny Blaze and we could have a Ghost Rider movie that does full justice to the excellent character.
August 2, 2016
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance seems like it deliberately aims to be terrible and the entire cast looks like they had no intention to even be part of this. This sorry-ass excuse of a superhero film not only shouldn't have existed, but made the character, Ghost Rider look like an absolute fool. The Rider being more badass and not cheesy-looking compared to the Rider in the first movie is the only positive factor about this mess.
½ July 29, 2016
Not as good as the first but the plot was ok, Cages acting was sometimes under par, Was expecting more action scenes, Atleast the effects looked more realistic on the Ghost Rider, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, An ok ish way to kill a hour and a half.
½ July 25, 2016
It's Johnny Blaze playing Nicolas Cage.
Death is Undiscovered with him and his vengeance...
Who even gets the point?
Nicolas has never been a good actor and won't be again, This movie is more than Disappointing, It's Decadently Awful! I want everybody's Apology for making this movie!

Score: 0/10
July 18, 2016
Everything is perfect except the name of Roarke of Mephisto
½ July 9, 2016
The filming is very bad & way irritating. I should have followed the reviews & skipped this one.
July 9, 2016
All over the place, incomprehensible, uneven, and just plain trash, I don't know if it's the script that is bad or the directors that screwed everything up. You know how people say that nobody goes out to make a bad movie intentionally, and there is a reason why some films with a lot of potential end up being a trash? Well, I don't think that rule applies to this particular film. It's an unnecessary product that was made purely for the commercial reason. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is boring.
June 8, 2016
Es perfecta, la parte cuando Ghost Rider transforma esa excavadora como su moto fue épico, fue la mejor parte de todas además la actuación de Nicolas Cage es perfecta y más cuando se transforma y se vuelve loco.Espero que después de esto hagan una serie con la misma historia actores y efectos para el mcu y la GUERRA DEL INFINITO
May 22, 2016
Is better than the first
May 14, 2016
Originally I hated this film, but now I kinda like it mostly due to the great stunts, impressive visual-effects and another bizarre performance from the ever-reliable bad-movie savior known only as Nicolas Cage.
May 7, 2016
if 0 was an option, it would be worse than that
½ April 9, 2016
So hilariously bad, it's definitely worth watching. What's weird though is that from watching this film, it really felt like it was trying to do Mad Max Fury Road 3 years before it came just did a really, really bad job of it.
½ April 8, 2016
if i could give it a 0 i would. just awful
April 7, 2016
Just stay away. He may look cool on screen but that's it.
March 28, 2016
This is so much better than Ghost Rider.