Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance Reviews

½ January 13, 2017
Originally I hated this film, but now I kinda like it mostly due to the great stunts, impressive visual-effects and another bizarre performance from the ever-reliable bad-movie savior known only as Nicolas Cage.
December 30, 2016
It is not a good movie to watch
December 23, 2016
Terrible sequel marvel movie starring Nic cage and returning as the role of ghost rider. I hated this garbage movie, it ruined ghost rider as a whole, I bet their is going to be a reboot of him but let me say why I have this movie 1 star instead of the half star it deserves. I liked the first ghost rider movie and I thought this movie would sorta fix what the first movie did wrong but nope but one thing that stayed the same is ghost rider himself and how he kills people and his fiery on fire face with revenge but that's another question I have why does he have revenge, he's saving not his movie but some other random girls kid, like what, ghost rider didn't have to be in this movie but because he's the start and they can't come up with any good ideas, yeah Sony I'm talking to you, give all marvel rights you have to Disney, I forgot at the time this movie came out Disney didn't own marvel but now give them to Disney, Disney makes everything good except some pirates of the Caribbean movies but just give it to them. The plot / story was unoriginal, saving the kid from becoming something bad, was it even in the comics, I highly doubt it because that's the cheesiest plot ever. I know that this movie did terrible at the box office so hallelujah no trilogy. I'm just disappointed because I had high hopes but I was wrong.
December 22, 2016
how to download this video
November 13, 2016
Unlike the first Ghost Rider there's real character here. Neveldine and Taylor infuse this horribly nonsensical, bland script with self aware comedic value and over the top fun action.
Grade: C+
½ October 29, 2016
If you think the first one was terrible this one is unwatchable.
October 26, 2016
The scenery and effects are alright but everything else is garbage in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
October 23, 2016
Fucking outstanding. The superb acting and effects brought by the cage are absolutely amazing. After watching this movie I proposed to my wife and quit my job to sail with her on the Caribbean.
September 5, 2016
I would like to see this. Hope Nicholas Cage stops making crap movies now.
September 4, 2016
Editing on par with Quantum Of Solace, panto acting and no Peter Fonda all make this movie a OTT mess. Also, nicked plot from Ghostbusters 2
½ August 30, 2016
awful awful awful awful flim
August 11, 2016
This movie wasn't as bad as I expected from the reviews. The storyline, effects etc were all fine. What kills the overall vibe is Cage with his hammy acting and trying to portray a cocky youth character despite being way too old to pull it off. If ever there was something that needs a reboot and recast, Ghost Rider is it. Get a younger and better fit for the character of Johnny Blaze and we could have a Ghost Rider movie that does full justice to the excellent character.
jamrcla
½ July 29, 2016
Not as good as the first but the plot was ok, Cages acting was sometimes under par, Was expecting more action scenes, Atleast the effects looked more realistic on the Ghost Rider, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, An ok ish way to kill a hour and a half.
½ July 25, 2016
It's Johnny Blaze playing Nicolas Cage.
Death is Undiscovered with him and his vengeance...
Who even gets the point?
Nicolas has never been a good actor and won't be again, This movie is more than Disappointing, It's Decadently Awful! I want everybody's Apology for making this movie!

Score: 0/10
July 18, 2016
Everything is perfect except the name of Roarke of Mephisto
½ July 9, 2016
The filming is very bad & way irritating. I should have followed the reviews & skipped this one.
July 9, 2016
All over the place, incomprehensible, uneven, and just plain trash, I don't know if it's the script that is bad or the directors that screwed everything up. You know how people say that nobody goes out to make a bad movie intentionally, and there is a reason why some films with a lot of potential end up being a trash? Well, I don't think that rule applies to this particular film. It's an unnecessary product that was made purely for the commercial reason. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is boring.
June 8, 2016
Es perfecta, la parte cuando Ghost Rider transforma esa excavadora como su moto fue épico, fue la mejor parte de todas además la actuación de Nicolas Cage es perfecta y más cuando se transforma y se vuelve loco.Espero que después de esto hagan una serie con la misma historia actores y efectos para el mcu y la GUERRA DEL INFINITO
May 22, 2016
Is better than the first
May 7, 2016