Ghost Rock - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghost Rock Reviews

½ May 6, 2015
150506: How do movies this bad ever find the support to be completed? How do actors, who have done so much better work, find themselves staring in films like these? Is there some sort of debt owed? This martial arts western, as I'll call it, is just downright bad. Even with established stars such as Gary Busey, Adrienne Barbeau, James Hong and Peter Sherayko, there is just no salvaging this film. I saw it through but don't have much positive to say. I'm just a crazed western addict with a great deal of will.
½ July 22, 2012
‚Ghost Rock‚? is certainly not bad if all one wants is mindless entertainment, but it‚(TM)s nothing to take home to mom. When you are making a western, and the setting is supposed to be a 19th century western town, make sure you shoot the movie far, far away from any main roads. In one scene, toward the end, a white car flies by in the background. I absolutely, positively, kid you not on this one.
½ February 25, 2012
Wow I cant believe this is such a underviewed movie . Jenya Lano was so endearing and typical Gary Busey as a psyco.
½ February 7, 2010
½ December 16, 2007
Pretty poor, but fun to watch with a group of friends that enjoy B movies. Well, at least there was Gary Busey and a naked chick killing people.
½ October 21, 2007
It was an interesting movie, not my favorite western but I would watch it again
September 8, 2007
Not bad for a modern western, although I think Gary Busey is guilty of over acting. It's a little cheesy but it ranks high on the cool factor. Jenya Lano is the best part, IMO. I'd buy it, but I doubt it's a movie for everyone.
½ August 1, 2007
The movie was bad I tell you what. It was basically some losers trying to be John Wayne and Bruce Lee at the same time. I only give it the extra half star because of Busey's presence. He is the only reason people will pick up this movie.
July 31, 2007
Horrible movie, even Gary Busey's great acting didn't save this movie. Its basically matrix + Bruce Lee.
½ July 8, 2007
not the best gary Busey film, it's like Western meets Kung Fu meets Matrix. Of course Gary dies, well i guess no one expected him to live, he never lives in his films.
June 13, 2007
Worth seeing just to laugh at (barely), Busey gives a quirky almost comical performance as a psycho seriff, jeff fahey gets laid and does some lame martial arts (he also wrote it), I'm still not sure why michael worth is second billed on there, and jenya lano never shows us the goods- despite seemingly random gratuitous nudity early on in the movie and her character having an entire scene shooting outlaws naked. That just about sums it up.
June 10, 2007
WATCH THIS MOVIE NOW!!! I have it, you borrow it from me. We drink and laugh. Wee!