Ghost Team One Reviews

• Feb 02, 2020

So stupidly hilarious!

So stupidly hilarious!

• Aug 14, 2018

I initially thought this was stupid, but watched it again distraction free the second go round. If you give it a bit of a try, it's surprisingly sort of funny.

• Oct 07, 2015

This is neither scary nor funny. Just stupid.

This is neither scary nor funny. Just stupid.

• Aug 30, 2015

An uninteresting, boring film. Most (not all) jokes fell flat and any scary moments were just jump scares. Don't waste your time on this.

• Dec 29, 2014

Stupid humor at its best. Ghost Team One has little class, but lots of laughs. This feels like American Pie meets Paranormal Activity... and it works.

• Dec 09, 2014

I though this was going to be funny and it did have a few funny scenes but it was enough to actually enjoy this to much.

• Dec 07, 2014

Another dumb and unfunny Paranormal Actuvity parody. Yawn.

Another dumb and unfunny Paranormal Actuvity parody. Yawn.

• Nov 28, 2014

It's a shame that the professional critics gave this such a poor rating. For the comedic aspect and rarely taking itself serious, this is just plain good fun.

• Nov 27, 2014

Has its moments, but it's kind of weak otherwise. The completely insane exorcism scene at the film's climax makes it worth sitting through though.

• Aug 26, 2014

This started out very promising, and for the most part, I did enjoy it. However...the "Ghost" was such a bad actor in the third act that it nearly ruined the entire film. The three leads do show some promise though. I would like to see them in a better movie.