Reviews

• Dec 19, 2008

Ok for a start this is very cheesy and also very funny. With a decent script and better budget this might have been good. Sorry to say but this is one of thopse so bad it's good kind of films even though it's very very very bad. Ghoul School is about some contaminated water in a school where the students turnb into flesh eating zombie like ghouls. the gore for this type of film is actually not bad, even though the blood is seriously watery. There are some really funny laugh out loud scenes in this like the zombie who electricutes himself by touching a TV with blood on his hand for instance. the acting is absolutely appalling.

• Oct 27, 2008

this film we once saw was reviled for its flaws, but its flaws were what made us have fun

• Aug 25, 2008

A master work from one of cinema's greatest auteurs.

A master work from one of cinema's greatest auteurs.