G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Reviews

½ May 27, 2016
The movie keeps going on, and on, meanwhile you are bored before it get's to the 30 minute mark.
April 10, 2016
Based on the first movie.
April 3, 2016
facts about white house are wrong 35 bathrooms and more than 11 bedrooms plus they killed channing Tatum off way way way too early
½ April 2, 2016
Not a bad movie, but I would recommend waiting until it comes out on red box or Netflix. This movie was a little to unrealistic for my taste and it was over acted. also im not sure if many people care about this but the CGI wasn't very good either. To sum it up, good movie but could have been done a lot better, and I enjoyed the first movie more better actors overall.
March 22, 2016
Shockingly, the G.I. Joe sequel is much more entertaining than the first. Does it make it a good film? No. Still, it retains its value as a quick, stupid and fun ride.
½ March 18, 2016
Wiped out the majority of the original cast. It was kind of a let down much like the last Transformers - Age of Extinction.
March 14, 2016
(Review to come later.)
March 5, 2016
I didn't like that they killed Duke off right away. Other than that, it was pretty good.
February 24, 2016
Decent with some really cool action scenes
½ January 25, 2016
This sequel may have a few flaws like most sequels, but G.I. Joe: Retaliation is much more charismatic and an improvement upon its predecessor.
December 31, 2015
Compared to the first movie, 'G.I. Joe : Retaliation' wasn't meet everybody's expectation of a better sequel.. The death of Duke character at the beginning of the movie, and then the change of the leader into Dwayne Johnson wasn't as smooth as they predicted.. Truthfully, I must say that the scene stealer show is (and still from the the first movie) Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow and D.J. Cotrona who made a quite scene stealer performance as Flint.. Overall, I wasn't hope for another sequel of this movie but if Hasbro still want some profit maybe they can make at least another movie of this movie..
½ December 30, 2015
$8.50 the formula is solid and the action makes it work
December 18, 2015
2015-12-18 hubby didn't snooze
December 16, 2015
This are far better than what I expected. It wasn't good by any means but I expected garbage. It's a fun dumb "children's" action movie. But there was a lot that seemed way too intense for a children's movie.
But I'll watch it again when I need some action on in the background.
December 16, 2015
This is much better than "The rise of cobra", but then, anything would've been a vast improvement. I marginally recommend it.
November 27, 2015
Why did the main character immediately die??
½ November 15, 2015
I found this film to be very fun to watch, it's action packed and thrill and twists at every turn, very good special effects too, I give this film a 2 and a half stars rating.
½ November 8, 2015
A slight improvement over that ghastly first one
½ November 4, 2015
Half star for Channing Tatum, minus 3 1/2 stars for his death in the first 30. 1 pity star for Bruce Willis.
½ November 1, 2015
Wow first few minutes was better than the whole "first movie." A lot of fun now this is GIJOE, awesome military battles & NINJAS! This should have been the first movie. <3ed it wished there were more gijoe cameos & more reserve joes to help them out later on the movie. I hope not all the joes were killed. Hoping to see a third installment ASAP with more Gijoes. Yo Joe! 3D was ok but the 3D was not fast enough to fully capture the awesome ninja battles!!