Gidget Goes Hawaiian - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gidget Goes Hawaiian Reviews

½ July 14, 2013
...and James Darren's character is Jeff "Moondoggie" Matthews, not "Mather"
½ June 1, 2013
Pretty bad but not the worst one in the series.
½ May 1, 2013
Not as Good as the first but still really cute
May 5, 2012
cute, i just wish they used the original gidget
½ January 24, 2012
Deborah Walley is no Sandra Dee but I still love this one if only for the fact that they actually surf on real water instead of a bad greenscreen.
½ September 13, 2010
½ June 17, 2010
Another Great Gidget
½ February 28, 2010
Not as good as Sandra Dee, but still entertaining :)
June 23, 2009
Cute comedy with a better supporting cast than usually found in this kind of film. It's nice to see the parents not portrayed like total morons or stick figures.
½ April 30, 2009
Half a star for Darren's singing, but he should be ashamed to have been a part of this piece of tripe. Deborah Walley is a pathetic Gidget. The plot is too complicated, there are too many supporting characters and the whole film completely changes tone from the first Gidget. What a disappointment.
March 5, 2009
my least favorite of the gidgets.
February 25, 2009
This is one of my all time favorites. Who doesn't love James Darren!? He's hot even by todays standards. I dated a guy once who looked like him, I even called him Moondoggy. But, he was not. Anyway, love this one - more entertaining than the others. Wish Gidget could have been played by Sandra Dee but I think she was doing the Tammy movies.
½ December 9, 2008
This movie wasn't too bad but it wasn't as good as the first one. I like Sandra Dee better. I absolutely love James Darren. He is so gorgeous! I just love it how they have him be in it and not Sandra Dee. It's almost kind of weird.
September 27, 2008
I loved it---the original and this one are my facs
August 26, 2008
Another Awesome Oldie But goodie Movie
August 25, 2008
Gidget goes to Hawaii and gets a rumor spread about her that she sleeps around. Gidge is a bit of a cock tease so I could see why people were prone to believe it.
June 4, 2008
i loved this movie i have seen it over a hundred times.I do love James Darren. I do not really care for Deborah Walley too much I did love Sandra Dee.LOVE IT!!
May 3, 2008
the only thing I didn't like was that it wasn't Sandra Dee.. but other than that it was great!
½ May 1, 2008
This is the most entertaining of the 3 Gidgets. If you can hold on through the torturous first 30 minutes, it gets a lot better once they arrive in Hawaii. This movie and story actually seems a little ahead of its time, and its fun to watch Carl Reiner, the best character in the show. The characters and the way they interact are kind of interesting. Fun show!
March 22, 2008
I haven't seen this movie since I can't remember. Found it, saw it again and still liked it. I used to have a crush on Bobby Darrin when I was a wee little lass