Gifted Reviews

• 6d ago

Not bad, the girl is amazing, everyone else is kinda meh and it ends all too neatly. Some good smart people jokes though e.g. irregardless.

• Mar 21, 2021

The story and the little girl are great. It's a bit over the top regarding the intelligence of the girl but we accept it after a while. The film is more about how to live and the effects the mind has on people than plain intelligence. What is in the mind of the characters are very different and things happen. But intelligence does resolve some issues.

• Mar 20, 2021

Loved it! Surprised that it was so enjoyable.

Loved it! Surprised that it was so enjoyable.

• Mar 16, 2021

A perfect drama where Chris Eans did a great job! Suprsiingly it grabs your attention from the first minutes and did not let you go

• Feb 08, 2021

Es una película que al final de la cinta, te hace pensar en que todo en nuestra vida tiene que tener un equilibrio. La abuela quería que la niña fuera una gran matemática, pero su tío quería que ella viviera la vida de una niña normal . Al final se encuentra el equilibrio en la vida de la niña. Es una película tierna y agradable para ver con la familia.

• Feb 08, 2021

The movie was quite good until the "compromise" came up for what to do with the child. The main relationship was beautifully rendered, but everything after that seemed unrealistic, and the illusion was lost. There was also too much backstory that went without explanation. So the main character was an assistant professor? That takes a long time to achieve. This means he was a smart, attractive 30-something who had not used his 20s to find a serious relationship? He can't blame his lack of a life on having a baby dropped in his lap in his mid-to-late 30s. Or maybe he was gifted, too, and got tenure when he was 18.

• Jan 21, 2021

Everyone of us would have expected Chris Evans to be the star of the movie, but mckenna grace's acting really took this movie to the next level.

• Jan 04, 2021

An emotional and thought provoking drama.I love it.

An emotional and thought provoking drama.I love it.

• Sep 29, 2020

Gifted is a beautiful movie. It's sad how many people aren't aware of this film. It makes you cry and laugh. To be honest it's an emotional roller coaster. I've seen the film about 4 times and I cry a little harder every time. This film makes my Top 10 films of all time list for sure. Please go watch this and tell you're friends about it. Bravo Marc Webb... Bravo

• Sep 17, 2020

This movie is the one of the best movie I have ever watched. great actors heart touching story and lovely songs make this movie more beautiful to watch. must watch!!!