Gilbert Gottfried: Dirty Jokes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gilbert Gottfried: Dirty Jokes Reviews

March 8, 2012
Dirty comics typically aren't genuinely talented, but Gilbert is incredibly clever. His jokes are memorable and his character only makes his performance more enjoyable. A true comedy legend.
September 14, 2011
The loudest voice in comedy telling classic dirty jokes for an hour? Why wouldn't I watch this?
½ September 10, 2011
Sometimes disgusting, but funny!!
½ July 3, 2011
I'm the only person who thinks he's hilarious !
December 18, 2010
The golden rule of "never tell a joke onstage" must have never made its way to Gilbert, and thank goodness because this DVD is packed with quite possibly the finest collection of dirty jokes you can find, all told by the master himself. A must have for any comedy fan.
½ July 9, 2010
Gilbert Gottfried is a hilarious comedian. This is a great CD/DVD. If you're a fan of his stand-up, you will love this. It's a collection of jokes which he tells to an adoring crowd. Ending with the Aristocrats, it's loaded with expletives, but it's still a funny comic set. Highly recommended.
October 15, 2009
I WANNA OPEN A FUCKIN' BANK ACCOUNT!
½ July 23, 2009
Surprisingly good, because really, who's a "fan" of Gilbert Gottfried. It begins boringly enough, with very standard 'dirty' jokes, until you realize the metahumor that he's pushing, which culminates in an excellent telling of the greatest dirty joke ever deconstructed: The Aristocrats.
½ July 12, 2009
Gottfried rhymes off a hundred filthy jokes so if you don't like the words fuck, shit, piss, cunt, asshole, cock, cum..if these words offend you then you shouldn't watch since it is highlighted by the dirtiest joke of all the Aristocrats
June 27, 2009
"I was in the car with my girlfriend and she said 'kiss me where it smells' so I drove her to New Jersey"
September 15, 2008
Aptly titled, all he tells is lame old jokes. I was surprised by how lame it was.
August 10, 2008
Gilbert Gottfried is one of the funniest comedians I've heard. I really enjoy his appearances on the Howard Stern show. Gilbert tells some of the funniest and dirtiest jokes on stage in this DVD. He even goes out of his way to explain some of the jokes. If you enjoy Gilbert Gottfried than this is a must see.
August 8, 2008
Prostate problems? UTI? This'll fix you.