Gingerclown Reviews

• Nov 29, 2016

A nerd is bullied into entering a haunted amusement park at night by a gang of jocks. A girl (who soon demonstrates that she can rank up there with the classic scream queens) in the group feels badly for him, and follows into the park. They are tormented and tortured by the monstrous inhabitants of the funplex (titular badie voiced by Tim Curry, while Michael Winslow and Lance Hendrickson lend their voices to others). Cool old school monsters manned by puppeteers. For fans of Basket Case, Society, Head of the Family, Tales from the Crypt, etc. The characters' believable reactions to the odd circumstances and terror they experience help to make this a definite modern classic!

• Oct 17, 2016

de las peores películas que existen.

de las peores películas que existen.

• Jan 12, 2016

Horrible! utterly horrible. So bad I thought the beginning was some type of parody of a horror movie. Nope, cheesier than macaroni the whole way through.

• Nov 02, 2015

This is perhaps the strangest movie I've ever seen, and quite bad as well. It certainly has some interesting cast members for such a terrible film. Extra half star for the beast thing with the ?nose? that wouldn't stop dripping.

• Sep 02, 2015

I don't know what to say... at least it made me laugh, which is something!

I don't know what to say... at least it made me laugh, which is something!

• Mar 15, 2015

Been Looking Forward To Watching This For A Year & A Half Since I Love Tim Curry Films..I Wanted To Like It So Bad..Sadly It Was Extremely Boring & Not Scary At All! I Wouldn't Recommend It To Anyone,Huge Let Down! Gave It A Star Because It At Times Was Comical,Even Though Don't Think It Was Suppose To Be!

• Mar 15, 2015

Ginger clown is OK thriller with weird things in amusement park. it's low budget horror movie. Tim curry does the voice of evil clown. C (2014)

• Mar 03, 2015

one of the worst movies ever!!

one of the worst movies ever!!