Giovannona coscialunga, disonorata con onore (Giovannona Long-Thigh) Reviews

• Jan 09, 2014

The always delightful Edwige Fenech, playing a hooker impersonating a businessman's wife and leading us on a merry journey of farce and misunderstanding. Worth a look if you dig the lovely ladies and don't mind some corny humor.

• Apr 15, 2010

God, I hate these silly Italian comedies. Edwige Fenech (the only redeeming factor) is worth a star and a half on her own though.

• Sep 10, 2009

Too much comedy and not enough sexy. Fenech is lovely though probably the mostly clothed prostitute in slapstick exploration film history! There are a lot of bedroom switching and not a lot of laughs. Third act is a hot mess that ends in a fast forward foot chase involving the entire cast and a pool - only less interesting than that sounds...

• Jan 08, 2009

Non sono proprio riuscito ad astenermi dal metterlo nella lista! I can't help I have to list this film!

• Nov 28, 2008

The always lovely Edwige Fenech plays a foulmouthed prostitute in this pretty hilarious little Sergio Martino sex-comedy involving a cheese factory, cuckoldry, a stuttering assistant, an enclosed pool, a volcano and a Benny Hillesque chase sequence. Good stuff.

• Nov 24, 2008

Here is yet another reminder that Italian films play much better in their native tongue. The plot and narrative made much more sense through the subtitles than it likely would have otherwise. Once again, Edwige Fenech is beautiful and stunning to gaze upon. Beyond this, there's not much to love about this movie. It seems to try to reach for a bit of British slapstick humor akin to Benny Hill and rarely succeeds. For being released by No Shame Video, this is a pretty tame sex comedy.

• Apr 13, 2008

One of the better sex comedies from the early 70s in Italy. Nothing brilliant but it hangs together well enough to carry you through watching it.

• Oct 04, 2007

So far, my favorite Fenech sexy comedy. The poster for it is probably my favorite of all time, which sadly isn't shown on here. She is a goddess.

• Sep 18, 2007

Eh!? What do think? One of the movies tnat made me dream as a teenager.

Eh!? What do think? One of the movies tnat made me dream as a teenager.