Girl on the Third Floor Reviews

• 5h ago

The plot sucked. The acting sucked. Everything sucked about this, and was a waste of my time I will never get back.

• 6h ago

Waste of time and completely pointless. Lesson learned "don't believe the hype"

Waste of time and completely pointless. Lesson learned "don't believe the hype"

• 13h ago

The gore is pretty good and its creepy . Passed the time but won't stick to you as something great

• Feb 28, 2020

I am baffled at the 80% approval from the critics with the average score being 6 and a half stars. The acting was flat and boring. The script was full of unnatural dude-bro aphorisms and first draft level dialogue. Without the monologue at the end the audience would have been left with no story to speak of. Visually the movie was... Fine I guess. Gore effects were well done but nothing really fit where it was intended to. I was left feeling like nothing in this film made any physical sense. I saw a review or two lauding this film for an interesting take on gender dynamics but I find that idea about as silly as this movies dialogue. The main character was a gross guy who uses women like objects and his wife is the typical abused and neglected woman who finally has enough. Despite finally "passing the test" I think saying the female lead was empowered is quite a stretch. I really wish they would have developed the story more and pushed the "feel bad for the villan" angle. Not. Good.

• 1d ago

Awful. Absolutely awful. Had potential till the last 30 minutes.

Awful. Absolutely awful. Had potential till the last 30 minutes.

• 1d ago

If you cherish the time you have spent in this life, I suggest not watching this movie. Why this movie is being praised by viewers is beyond me.

• 1d ago

Pretty awful film. Only good for the comedy value of semen coming out of the shower and sockets

eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach

eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach eye bleach

• 2d ago

The only scary things about this movie are how disjointed the script is and how little I cared about the characters.

• 2d ago

Horrible. So boring. Waste of my time. Stupid plot. The 79% rating is lie. The movie is soooo trash