The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Reviews

• Jan 01, 2021

Excellent story with plenty of subplots. . It captures the essence of the book really well and is a gripping watch

• Dec 03, 2020

These movies remain some of my favorite of all time, Noomi and Michael are absolutely brilliant, though sometimes hard to watch the graphic violence towards women it shows a true characterization of a broken system for women everywhere. A must watch if your a fan of these books.

• Oct 31, 2020

Tratto dalla celebre saga di libri, "Uomini che odiano le donne" è ben interpretato dalla rivelazione Noomi Rapace. La trama e la storia dei personaggi si sviluppano in parallelo, tenendo incollati allo schermo grazie anche a qualche scena abbastanza potente.

• Oct 02, 2020

This is a foreign language (Swedish) film with subtitles. Subtitles aren't an issue for me but I know they are for lots of movie goers. This is an excellent who-done-it psychological thriller and in my opinion working through the subtitles is well worth the effort. This film follows the book closely. As always when adapted from a book the film leaves out a little detail concerning character motivation and psychology. In The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo the book/film discrepancy is minimal but if you haven't read the book see the film first.

• Aug 09, 2020

Noomi Rapace...the real GWTDT. The American interpretations are more hipster than cyberpunk.

• Jun 19, 2020

Gran pelicula sueca, muy recomendable 10/10

Gran pelicula sueca, muy recomendable 10/10

• Jun 18, 2020

I prefer Mara in the lead role but this is a great adaptation, some fantastic performances and an equally great story.

• May 08, 2020

Inferior to the 2011 version in just about every way from tone to cinematography

• Apr 22, 2020

Not a bad film, but the book probably worked better.

Not a bad film, but the book probably worked better.

• Apr 18, 2020

It drags in spots, keeping the viewer from being entirely engrossed in the film. Although an enjoyable watch, not something I would watch again.