Red Riding Hood Reviews

• 1d ago

It is not as cliched as everyone is saying it is it's not a good movie but it's not bad it was interesting and had some pretty good characters but it didn't feel like there was any emotion in it i would recommend it a few times but it's not for everyone

• Jun 17, 2020

Not best story and acting but good for an autumn Friday night.

Not best story and acting but good for an autumn Friday night.

• Jun 16, 2020

it should have been a campy good time but its overly serious tone and poor acting from the love interests drag it down. Even if its lead is fantastic.

• May 13, 2020

What the flip did I just watch? I need to stop watching trash movies but man I was kinda hyped cause it has Amanda seyfried, the girl from mama Mia. But my goodness this movie sucked. It took a fable and mushed it with twilight and you get this garbage. I already forgot about this movie it’s so bad.

• May 12, 2020

"Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke derived the saga's follow-ups alongside "The Wolfman" in the same setting which could explain the true criticized nature from its dormant narration that succumbs the initial horrific twist of the folk tale, leaving the praiseworthy efforts to the production merits welcoming a distinct style radiated from Seyfried's performance. If Hardwicke look between this and the certain aforementioned cult favorite together into one, then "The Twilight Saga" would have been founded on a better cinematic base dimensionally. (B-)

• May 11, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (3/5) A more violent reimagining of the original tale, with a broad array of characters and the feel of an action/whodunnit story. Duration/Tempo: (3.5/5) At 1 hour and 40 minutes, it's a shorter than average movie that felt the same. Cast & Crew: (4/5) Amanda Seyfried and Gary Oldman were excellent. Billy Burke's performance was memorable. Summary: (4/5) The set design and visual effects were excellent. The story was just OK, but the cast was very good and the film felt short. A thumbs up.

• May 10, 2020

I don't know why this movie got a low score. It has a great music track, the story was well done, and I loved the Big Bad Wolf! I would've loved to have seen a sequel featuring Valerie and Peter.

• May 10, 2020

My daughter of 16yrs asked me to watch this with her. I thought it was a good mystery and I loved the fairy tale feel of the sets. I thought it was original. How the reviews can be so negative is beyond me. Im starting to think fear of crappy reviews are what is giving us crappy movies. So the ending isn't perfect so what. This was a damn good movie. Good acting and wonderful cast as well.

• Apr 28, 2020

Amanda Seyfried is an incredible actress who delivered a decent performance given the script. Unfortunately, this film is woefully scripted. It was a chore to watch. The costume, set design, and cinematography staff deserve praise for making a visually beautiful movie and anyone who watched the trailer, would have had high hopes. However, an insignificant plot and lifeless dialogue left us all wanting more.

• Apr 22, 2020

Wow. I am someone who knows how to just sit back and relax a movie without wzpecting too much form ot. However, yhis movie was unbearably terrible. With a cast like this i actually thought it might be decent.. i was mistaken. The writing is trite. The cinematography is overdone and reminiscent of twilight. The acting was terrible but i do give some room for that due to the previously mentioned garbage writing.