Girls with Balls Reviews

• Mar 22, 2021

O filme sabe que é um slasher e se aproveita disso, consegue te o seu lugar no tema, não é extraordinário, mas é bem melhor que muitos por ai.

• Mar 13, 2021

This movie tries so desperately hard to be a horror comedy with absolutely no idea how to do either.

• Oct 14, 2020

this film is more or less it has one of the worst scripts I've ever seen but the cast managed to intercept their characters well

• Sep 02, 2020

This movie deserves more than 20%. For what it is, it's not great, but it's decent. It's definitely not "the worst movie I've ever watched", and I regretted watching it a lot less than others in the same genre. If you're on here trying to decide whether to watch, give it a chance.

• Jun 24, 2020

I thought this could be a hidden gem, but no---don't waste your time on this one.

• Oct 25, 2019

This was made by someone who has seen horror movies, has seen comedies, but had no idea how or why any of them worked.

• Sep 25, 2019

Pointless plot, characters...The first 25 minutes was interesting, but it goes downhill FAST

• Aug 31, 2019

well, the plot was… interesting.

well, the plot was… interesting.

• Aug 05, 2019

I really like Tiphaine Daviot works but Girls with Balls was not what I was expecting. Too many poor actor and actresses that turn this movie into a tasteless blend of a movie.

• Aug 05, 2019

Maybe the worst film I've ever seen.

Maybe the worst film I've ever seen.