Giuliani Time Reviews

• Jun 13, 2018

John Oliver is right nothing changed with Rudy. Thanks NYPD.

John Oliver is right nothing changed with Rudy. Thanks NYPD.

• May 24, 2012

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Rudolph Giuliani any more,

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Rudolph Giuliani any more,

• Dec 07, 2010

My new mentor produced and directed this film....I'm next!!

My new mentor produced and directed this film....I'm next!!

• Jan 27, 2010

Giuliani is exposed for what he is in this film. Long, but I liked it.

Giuliani is exposed for what he is in this film. Long, but I liked it.

• Dec 13, 2008

Giuliani had to clean up the city. If he needed to bust some heads to do it, good for him.

• Dec 08, 2008

A decent but bias doc on who the real Rudy Giuliani is very enjoyable 8 out of 10

• Jun 05, 2008

simple documentary, but effectively portrays his term as mayor of nyc before he came "america's mayor" or whatever. if you're interested in nyc, or urban politics/studies, check this movie out.

• Mar 13, 2008

Woah, this guy is WAY creepy. Good thing he didn't get the nomination.

Woah, this guy is WAY creepy. Good thing he didn't get the nomination.

• Jan 11, 2008

Anyone who thinks ol' Rudy is too "Liberal" to be a Republican presidential candidate needs to watch this movie and think again. I bet I would have gotten even more if I was from NYC, but even as a politically-interested outsider this movie was absolutely gripping.

• Dec 17, 2007

The information presented is terrifying, and the subject matter is interesting, but it's a low budget affair, and that shows in the editing. It starts off slow and difficult to keep interested in, but by the end, if you're anything like me, you'll be foaming at the mouth and ready to jump into this impending election.