Give Me Liberty Reviews

• 2d ago

I loved this movie, lots of humor, totally unique story with special needs folks - so not your usual hollywood boring stuff - awesome movie!

• 5d ago

Kept waiting for a pay-off that never came.

Kept waiting for a pay-off that never came.

• 6d ago

I'm just not sure where I am with this movie. The filming is extraordinary. But I was lost for a good part of the film. No doubt, a master is at work here. I just wish he would have brought more of us along.

• Jan 15, 2020

not interested in watching

not interested in watching

• Jan 14, 2020

Tight script and great characters. A gold standard B movie. "Tremors" by the sea and worthy of cult status.

• Dec 30, 2019

Not sure what to make of this rather chaotic picture... the lead character would likely be fired from his job and the subject of lawsuits if he really acted like he does in this film... but the film keeps itself moving along at a decent pace. Some good performances help as well.

• Nov 19, 2019

It is not often you see such a fabulous film. It reminded me of the greatest films I saw in the past, directed by F. Fellini, F. Truffaut and similar masterpieces in that league. The film is flowing and very easy and enjoyable to watch. However it is very serious and deep, in the lighthearted, witty, tragicomic way we get very important, crucial messages delivered straight to our hearts and brains. That is the film one would want to watch again and again. Every detail is a jewel. "Give Me Liberty" will linger long after you see it and will stay with you. True masterpiece. Don't miss! Highly recommend.

• Oct 06, 2019

A unique sensory experience in film! This movie takes the viewer through a journey that's at times wonderful, at times jarring, at times awkward - but always compelling. This is not a blockbuster, Hollywood, spoon fed product. Don't go to see this film as a consumer; go to see it as a patron of independent art, and you won't be disappointed! Great film, great experience. Two thumbs up!!

• Leilani C
    Sep 29, 2019

Great story and great acting especially by the folks at the Center! The plot was very believable and heartfelt and you wanted everything to work out for the main character!

• Sep 15, 2019

Amazing. Hands down one of the best films of the year. A tour de force humanistic triumph.