Donne-moi la main (Give Me Your Hand) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Donne-moi la main (Give Me Your Hand) Reviews

March 27, 2010
Once you get over the fact that this movie isn't about twin on twin action, you can settle in to watch their journey across Europe to attend their mother's funeral. But somehow, you never quite feel for them as they encounter various hardships along the way, testing their brotherly love to the limit. Great use of animation at the start though.. by far my favourite bit.
½ March 20, 2010
before the start the director said that it was wasn't an action or drama - more of an atmospheric film, and he hoped we enjoyed the atmosphere ...

i did. the chemistry between the twins was intense - from jealousy, to love, and everything in between ...

the twins were on stage afterwards for a Q&A - apparently they don't fight as much as they used to !
March 9, 2010
The love-hate dynamic that comes with twins is explored less compellingly as it is more of an excuse to titillate the viewer with some eye candy.
½ February 26, 2010
Il y a du talent mais une vision des choses vraiment peu profonde...
jjnxn
February 12, 2010
Disjointed story of that doesn't make a lot of sense or seems to have much of a point.
½ February 9, 2010
Sparing the 10 cent words, I liked this flick. It had a different look compared to other gay films and the limited dialogue I thought worked well with the film. I thought it had an emotional punch to it. I like strand releases. If you're looking for something dfferent in the world of gay movies, check it out.
November 28, 2009
another example to prove that French film is not my cup of tea.
½ September 25, 2009
ricorda sensibilmente Gerry di Van Sant. solo che i Treadaway avevano fatto cosė successo che aggiungerci un bel quite homoerotic twincest (solo da immaginarsi, ovviamente) č sembrata una buona idea. per fangirl, senza dubbio.
September 12, 2009
The twin brotherhood Complex revealing on a road trip. French's unique grotesque, romantic, liberal, open-ended plotless prose.
September 11, 2009