Give Up Tomorrow Reviews

• Aug 04, 2018

I've just watched the Give Up Tomorrow film and I can say that it's one of the best documentaries ever made. But I felt bad after watching the film. I can't believe the hardship Paco and his family has to go through all this time. Being accused of a crime you didn't commit is terrible. But not being given a chance to fight for your right is the worst. I hope this case will come to an end. I believe that my country today is way better and stronger than it was before. I hope this case will come to an end and justice will be served. I know God is stronger and bigger than all the big people behind all this accusations. In the end, the truth will prevail.

• Jul 16, 2018

I want to see @Netflix expand on this issue. Paco' story seems to be just the tip of a dark and hideous iceberg.

• Jul 08, 2018

Considered by newspapers as the mistrial of the century. After watching the documentary Give Up Tomorrow, I can say for myself that there were inconsistencies and power plays that might have occurred. 1. Found body not confirmed to be the victim's. 2. Other one still missing. 3. The bereaved family having been linked to known drug syndicates. One thing is for certain, trusting the Philippine justice system is hard.

• Aug 31, 2017

A Compelling Story a With An Empty Outcome. The Result Of Haphazard Evidence & A Circumstantial Case a Presented By Vested Interests Looking To Absolve Their Own Guilt. The Question Screams Throughout The Whole Thing, Whom Do You Truly Believe In All Of This? The Rabbit Hole Appears To Have No Ending & This Documentary Fares More As A Diary To The Events Than An Extrapolation Of Reasons.

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Jan 10, 2016

An unbelievable and revolting real story about an absurdly horrendous injustice suffered by a young man who has been trying to win a fight for over fifteen years now against powerful people who wanted to see him executed despite every indisputable evidence of his innocence.

• Mar 20, 2015

Watched on Netflix, haven't been this shocked from a documentary for a while, I'm speechless. I think everyone should take their time to watch it.

• Feb 08, 2015

Not long before your shaking you're head in how is this allowed to happen mode

Not long before your shaking you're head in how is this allowed to happen mode

• Jan 28, 2014

This is a story of an unjust system, looking only to protect its own neck. This is the outrage of onlookers and commentators who cannot stand the ridiculous logic behind taking a man's life away when he did not commit any wrong. Most of all, this is one young man's brave fight to show the world that he can be beaten down, but not beaten. The story is reminiscent of Mumia Abu Jamal's own plight, except the circumstances of Paco's innocence are more blatant and apparent.

• Apr 22, 2013

The documentary is so convincing but more than that, this shows the flawed judicial system in the Philippines.

• Nov 11, 2012

I was just 8 years old when the crime happened -- very clueless at that time. This documentary convinced me that Paco Larrañaga is indeed innocent. I am a Filipino but this documentary clearly shows the rotten state of our justice system then.