Glass - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Glass Reviews

½ February 20, 2019
Glass didn't end the way I thought it would, and I would have preferred a 'happier' ending, but the movie was still good none the less. James Mcavoy is phenomenal and I really enjoyed being able to see more of his character's personalities this time around. Split will always be my favorite of the trilogy, but this was a good ending to it.
February 20, 2019
Not all superhero films end with the heroes defeating the villains and saving the day. M. Knight's homage to the caped comic book genre closes the book on his accidental trilogy in a way that's satisfying to those tired of the current superhero tropes and trends of the bigger studios. It dared to be different.
Great movie, 5 stars.
February 20, 2019
Even with the controversial ending, I gotta see this trilogy is absolutely amazing.
½ February 20, 2019
If you enjoyed Unbreakable and Split, then you will like this movie.
February 20, 2019
I really don't get why all the reviews have been so negative. I thought it was a great movie and a perfect ending for this trilogy!
February 20, 2019
Quite disappointing culmination to the Unbreakable and Split trilogy.

SPOILERS AHEAD:
Usually the twist in an M. Night Shyamalan movie answers questions, but in this movie it only creates more. All characters are killed off unceremoniously leaving an ending with minimal impact to the story world.
½ February 20, 2019
Good movie, I really enjoyed it and liked the ending.
Even though I wished it ended differently š(TM)
February 20, 2019
This is a movie that some people are going to like, or hate. Mostly cause this movie is its own thing, its not like unbreakable or split. People also don't understand how bruce willis character works, when he's in water he freaks out. Its shown before him walking in the rain, and not effecting him, its when he's in the water is when it freaks him out.

I also think that people want a super action super hero movie, which this movie is not. You actually have to pay close attention to what is happening, since its not really a action movie. I liked this movie though, and if you want a super hero action movie, this movie may not be fore you. Though if you want to watch a movie that makes you think, and have a good time this is for you.
Had potential, Severely disappointed
February 20, 2019
small budget for the movie , it could v been EPIC but is only okey
February 20, 2019
One of the greatest movies of all time .
February 20, 2019
The movie was great but the third act fell flat on its face. I have watched both Unbreakable & Split and was let down by the ending of the movie and the treatment of all three main cha is
½ February 20, 2019
I don't get how Tomatometer gave this movie a 37%, I think this movie was a masterpeice, the screenwritter are genius. I highly recommend everyone to see it.
½ February 20, 2019
I'm a bit conflicted with this one. I went in expecting to not like it b/c many critics I respect had issue with it. I didn't mind the ultimate outcome. Unbreakable was a much slower, artful meditation on the idea. Split was a more straight up thriller, and this one's tone and style felt much more like a Split sequel and Unbreakable is the odd one out. They doubled down on Split, rather than on Unbreakable, I guess is what I'm trying to say.
February 20, 2019
Movie was excellent ! Loved how the trilogy all came together at the end. i love that its not your typical super hero movie. M Night is back !
February 20, 2019
It was good, but the third act falls apart so I canā(TM)t give it five stars.
FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 20, 2019
Not the greatest movie of the year but McAvoy's performance should be at the top. I enjoyed the film but the ending was disappointing.
February 20, 2019
I did like it, but is is not as good as "Unbreakable" and "Split".