Glass House: The Good Mother Reviews

• Mar 22, 2014

It's pretty much a rehash of the film film with lesser thrills and more dull moments. The characters remain flat, the tense moments stay dim, and the pacing is awful.

• Feb 25, 2014

Angie Harmon is super creepy in this movie!!

Angie Harmon is super creepy in this movie!!

• Jul 10, 2013

this was one of the best movies I have ever seen

this was one of the best movies I have ever seen

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Feb 20, 2013

The acting was superb but there were just too many plot holes that I could spot. Not a bad stand alone sequel to the Glass House series. Moral of the story: Don't be a little brat.

• Feb 01, 2013

nothing like a typical thriller - man this bitch is sadistic! though, naturally, the people had their dumb moments which completely frustrates me. why are people so dumb!

• Oct 12, 2012

boring and slow plot

boring and slow plot

• Oct 07, 2012

A film with it's up's and down's it follows the original but only in a limited number of ways so it's its own film.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    May 26, 2012

Not as good as the first one, but still pretty creepy.

Not as good as the first one, but still pretty creepy.

• Apr 18, 2012

I love this movie i wanna buy it

I love this movie i wanna buy it

• Feb 02, 2012

The mother will piss you off in this. Awesome film. Check it out.

The mother will piss you off in this. Awesome film. Check it out.