Glass Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Glass Trap Reviews

May 24, 2012
Makes EMPIRE OF THE ANTS look like genius
½ September 24, 2011
Unfortunately for the victims in the ''Glass Trap,'' C. Thomas Howell was fresh out of cans of rubber raid.
July 9, 2010
July 9, 2010
41/100. Delightfully preposterous, thank goodness the filmmakers had the sense to make it tongue in cheek. Stella Stevens is a hoot, she and the rest of the cast seem to have a good time making it. The plot is ridiculous, the special effects are poor but it is all done in such a fun, good natured way, it has some entertainment value.
½ May 1, 2009
EVERYTHING about this movie is terrible and for this kind of movie (giant insects attacking people in a large apartment block) it was very slow,perhaps it should of been about snails instead of ants?
January 13, 2009
A typical crazy sci-fi channel movie. Big, ugly, gigantic ants were so unrealistic looking it was funny.
½ October 31, 2008
Jesus, how can a movie be this shitty? I didn't think it was possible until today!
October 20, 2008
If you're going to watch one 21st century mutant, killer fire-ant movie this should be the one.

It's a searing vision of the state of migrant farming today.
bbcfloridabound
February 7, 2008
This Movie Wasn't all that bad. I've seen worst. Its Giant Ants that are eatting people. Funny how Old School Black and White Horror is always better. But still this film is worth a rainy night. Horror with Comedy. The Swat team is the big Laugh. The Ants look like Roaches to me.
December 15, 2007
I don't think that this movie did any ant research. Or casting research.
½ August 28, 2007
probably the worst movie i've ever seen
August 9, 2007
CHYESSS!! Who DOESN'T love a totally cheesy movie about poorly made, radioactive ants?! Sadly, I do love this movie....
½ July 8, 2007
A low budget film with giant killer ants. Not recommended.
½ June 21, 2007
The movie was boring until Martin Kove came in around 60% of the movie. His sense of 'class' and 'dignity' brought a whole new presence never seen before on the celluloid. I'm pretty sure he got pain in Philly Blunt cigars, but then again he should be happy he got that.
½ June 16, 2007
The Flixster guys cant even say which year it was released in, so u can imagine what a piece of trash it is. BTW ants are not supposed to be made of moulded fibre ... hear that mr. director ?
June 15, 2007
If you enjoy pipe cleaner ants and a piss poor storyline, then you may enjoy this movie. However If you are human, you will realise that despide the alluring dvd cover art, this movie is a piece of trash. Almost as bad as Tom goes to the mayor. Now if only they would dispose of the Time and Eric awsome show too...
½ June 14, 2007
Seriously one of the better B movies.
June 7, 2007
I just watched this fine piece of entertainment and I must say that it's one of the best films that I have seen in a very long time. The premise is truly original. It features some great performances by veteran actors and even C. Thomas Howell! The special effects were truly mind-blowing and unique. It's so refreshing to see a movie without the use of CGI these days. I can't praise this film enough. Do yourself a favor and go see it. Earlier in the day I was contemplating suicide, but when I flipped to the Sci-Fi channel and started watching Glass Trap I remembered how great life really is. Glass Trap saved my life, it could save yours too. As I sit here remembering the wonderful storyline and clever dialogue, I wish to go back in time and rewatch this gem of a movie over and over again until I die a terrible death involving 5 pieces of factory machinery and a jar of apple butter.
May 24, 2007
it's ok not all that great
½ December 16, 2006
I thought it's very sci-fi. This movie was about insect. ant?? i dunno but it's really funny. sometimes I fear it...It's very exciting and not clean. Lol!