GMO OMG - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

GMO OMG Reviews

March 22, 2015
A great first step for anyone looking to gain an freshman intro into the whole GMO, FDA, USDA, Food safety, Corporate influence on Government world.
October 4, 2014
Valiant effort unwisely and poorly handled.
Starting naively as a home movie, and extending it into a documentary home movie, the concept is good, but the execution only adds aggravation to the quandary presented with known, obvious answers, and little in the way of practical, useful answers.
This did help the cause a bit, but no real answers, just opinions so far.

2 out of 5 plastic corn stalks
August 20, 2014
This is everything a documentary should be. It is disturbing to see how much an industry can affect the opinions of movie critics. See the film.
September 14, 2013
An entertaining, smart and informative film with a humorous side that explores a very serious topic. A must see!
½ April 30, 2016
There is barely an ounce of actual science in this "documentary", the fact that it's got the rating it does is a direct representation of the lack of good science education in the classroom.

Fear-mongering anti-science nonsense.
September 20, 2015
missed hitting on a few key elements. like the health effects of g.m.o.s.
½ August 1, 2015
Watched GMO OMG (Genetically Modified Organisms - Oh My God).
The documentary showed how almost everything we eat is either GM produced or GM contaminated in some way (aside from pure Organically certified produce). Mammoth organisations like Monsanto are stopping farmers saving seeds at the end of the year and are forcing them in to buying GM produced seeds exclusively from Monsanto. It showed how large firms are patenting organisms, working hard to discredit true scientific studies exposing the threat of GMO's. The film covered various investigations, trials & experiments that showed how Humans were prone to developing all sorts of Cancers due to GM food consumption over the course of our lives. The disclosures were shocking. Do your research, download and watch this movie if you really care about what you and your children are consuming, and how it will all affect our lives in the years to come - 7/10
June 7, 2015
I have watched this several times and the young man Jeremy goes great lengths to protect not only his family, but to inform the American public about the dangers of GMOs in food. It is an information machine of truth about the big bad companies controlling your food, what GMOs are and how in the dark the American public is about these organisms in the food. The producer and director brought info to the public in a documentary that was creatively informative. Though Jeremy himself is entertaining, It is in a documentary like this that the info is more important than the entertainment.
May 10, 2015
Educational and kept my interest
April 3, 2015
Everyone should watch this!
March 22, 2015
½ March 12, 2015
Un documental donde prevalece el sospechosismo paranoico por encima de la evidencia científica. Mientras se lincha a los organismos genéticamente modificados (con el sobado argumento Ad Monsantium), se promueve lo 'natural' y lo 'orgánico' como alternativas. El único investigador entrevistado es Seralini (con sus ratas mutantes) y de pilón Vandana Shiva, ajonjolí de todos los moles. Tengan cuidado, el detector de pseudociencia se les va a sobrecalentar.
February 6, 2015
It is one of the best documentaries I ever seen. Everybody has to watch it and make their own conclusion.
½ February 4, 2015
Anti-science, anti-reason, Pathos. This man does not know hot to know, or think. He does not understand the topic. He is lying to his kids. He is lying to everyone. This film is a monster.
January 20, 2015
Unsatisfyingly one-sided, and questionable at times, the film feels more like home movie than a balanced and fair documentary
December 23, 2014
Lots of food & gmo docs out there. This one was personal, fair, well-founded and well-told. It was a good, educating watch.
December 22, 2014
Could not get into this one -- the narrator is trying to do the Michael Moore thing, but it was not working for me. The connection between Monsanto, Haiti and GMOs was not well established, and after that I just simply got bored.
December 5, 2014
This movie is absolutely amazing. I am so impressed.
November 30, 2014
Pretty decent for my first gmo doc. Hooked.
½ November 20, 2014
If you want accurate info, seek out peer reviewed journals, not uneducated people in biased and misinformed documentaries that are actually propaganda.