Gnaw - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gnaw Reviews

December 14, 2013
Minty ko

September 12, 2013
Spoilers Ahead... You know what, I would have actually preferred if Mrs. Obadiah had been the sole and main killer (Mrs Voorhees style) the weird guy who worked the meat van was just out of place it wasn't even explained who he was (unless I missed that bit)... Any-ways the film is severely lacklustre, the kills and gore are meaningless, it had no suspense, it was just a fair mess really!
½ April 19, 2013
Just WASTED 1hr 30mins of my life watching this BS.. =.=
½ February 7, 2012
Gnaw is one of those cannibal flicks that you feel you are never gonna like this movie so just turn it off! The only thing that was creepy about this film was the acting.
½ November 3, 2011
The absolutely worst movie I have ever seen.
October 22, 2011
My god this film was terrible. Was it meant to be scary or funny? Because it was neither. The acting was abysmal, even for a horror movie of this type. The story was incredibly lame and even the amount of gore couldn't compensate for it. The only reason I gave this one star is for the people that did a good job on the make-up and the one bit that made me jump. Otherwise, don't waste an hour and ten minutes of your life on this film cause trust me it seems to last a lot longer and you won't get that time back! As said in someone elses review, Mum and Dad is a much much better British horror film so i'd recommend that over this any day.
February 13, 2011
Bad, bad film. At 78 mins short, it was still full of padding.
August 22, 2010
Pretty good for a low budget English film set in Suffolk where I live about two people who butcher people and cook em in pies and food
½ June 30, 2010
Its "The Surrey Chainsaw Massacre" as some Brit teens become the victims of a family of cannibals in the English countryside. Badly acted (and i mean really badly) fomulaic horror
½ April 26, 2010
This is a Brittish Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The gore done well, the story played out ok, though un-original. Typical horror movie for this day and age, except the killer was neither scary, nor intimidating, and the outfit/disguise was lame at best. At least with most killers in horror movies, they look like they could cause some serious damage. Jason is what 6 foot 6, 300 lbs? Leatherface, tall and stalky, very strong. This guy looks like he could barely do a chin up against those standards. And most killers have something about them that's pretty creepy or scary when you look at them. Leathface has a mask made of human flesh. Hell even the Saw puppet is creepier than this guy. Not crappy, just not real good. Ending was a bit different, but boring at the same time. If you like horror and got and hour and 15 minutes to waste then check it out, otherwise don't bother.
½ March 19, 2010
OHHHH LORDIE! what in the F#$K is this mess of a film? This is just bad from the start - the same charactors you see in every generic horror film - terrible acting and a horrible baddie - the cover is what caught my eye and made me watch it...well by watch it i mean i only lasted 40 minutes before i had to fast forward to see the ending - oh how i wish films like this could be stopped before they ever get started. Stay away from GNAW cause if you watch it you'll want to GNAW your eyes out and make them into a meat pie!...which would be less painful then viewing this flick.
½ February 8, 2010
What can I say, another usual horror story with a boring pace. Good gore, but that was about it.
January 25, 2010
Gnaw is a excuse for a horror film plays out like a British rip off of hostel, but lacks everything that Hostel had. This film has not one scary moment, all the gore looks like cranberry sauce out of the can, and the cast sucks from the good guys to the bad ones. All that and then topped off with no reasoning for anything and a killer that runs around the woods with a mask made out of pelts, CRAP!
December 29, 2009
(** 1/2): Thumbs Down

I heard of this one as a "British Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and I can see why people would call it that. But, there really is not much here that makes it special/different from other low-budget horror flicks these days. Its slightly better than most I've seen lately but I just can't quite recommend it.
½ December 15, 2009
Not really so horrible. Don't think there is even a storyline as it just seem to be a bloody one. Everything is predictable. And no idea why they like to kill people like this?!
½ November 28, 2009
Horror movies from Europe are getting better and better. This retread of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a prime example. Not only does it take a tired horror movie cliche like young folks running into cannibals in the countryside and make it actually scary and almost new. Not to mention the gore was flowing but not too much like in Hostel. I totally recommend this movie to anyone who loves horror.
½ November 6, 2009
que horrible peliculaa jaj aburrida y el nivel de gore esta bien espaciado
November 5, 2009
Very predictable, little gore and no scare tactic. But they where cannibals! Who doesnt like cannibals?
November 4, 2009
Nothing original here folks. Predictable as horror movies can get. Really now.