Gnome Alone Reviews

• Aug 16, 2019

Makes me want to cry 😢 it's so lame and stupid what a bummer

Makes me want to cry 😢 it's so lame and stupid what a bummer

• Jul 31, 2019

Good overall animated story for the family to enjoy, but, could have had a happier ending instead of destroying and blowing up the troggs.

• Jul 05, 2019

It's a ripoff of Home Alone and Gnomeo and Juliet!

It's a ripoff of Home Alone and Gnomeo and Juliet!

• Dec 30, 2018

The good: Not much The average: Story, animation, performances, music The bad: Not much And there's the thing. There is nothing great about this movie, but there's nothing terrible either. The characters are all fine, but forgettable. The story is fine, but forgettable. The performances are fine, but nothing stand out. For a Sunday afternoon movie to out in and half watch, it's fine.

• Dec 14, 2018

All good, but a bit sad coz i wish to see the garden after the gnome take time do make something to it

• Dec 02, 2018

best movie ever made

best movie ever made

• Nov 25, 2018

I did laughed twice because I thought of something else twice this movie does have good design detail

• Nov 21, 2018

This got better towards the end. An average animation with gnomes, monsters and school kids. But was it all just a dream?

• Nov 17, 2018

Gnome Alone is a Netflix animated movie about the tale of a girl named Chloe who has been moving around her whole life because of her momâ(TM)s work. They finally move into a neighborhood where Chloe finds the house is haunted by living Gnomes that are battling Trogs that eat everything in their path. The voices that I was able to recognize are George Lopez and David Koechner. Overall it was an ok kids movie that teaches kids bullying isnâ(TM)t tolerated. It was ok to watch once.

• Nov 16, 2018

Bland and uninspired animated film that looks okay if it was to play early on Saturday morning. What is it with Gnomes? I don't get it. Maybe they are easy to animate. Nothing very worthwhile here, however.