Go Further Reviews

• Dec 17, 2011

Wish there was a little more information and/or substance to the film, but I still loved it.

• Dec 11, 2011

• Apr 04, 2011

A pretty good documentary about a trip along the U.S. West coast made by Woody Harrelson and some acquaintances. Done to promote organic, sustainable living. If you like Woody you will probably like this. Nastiest part is when Woody tells his buddy that milk contains blood and pus from mechanical milkers overworking cows. Definitely rethinking dairy after that.

• Sep 01, 2010

good topic, simple and low budget but it is a documentary with a good message that fills a void. this doc would have been pointless without harrelson and he propels this film to a very watchable level.

• Feb 26, 2010

so fun! steve clark using a megaphone to urge a herd of cattle on a feed lot to rage against the machine is the best!

John B Super Reviewer
    Jan 20, 2010

Not a bad way to spend an evening...following actor/activist Woody Harrelson in raising awareness of alternative ways of living. Excellent for self diagnosis.

• Dec 11, 2008

This is a good effort. Fun to watch their journey and they give some good information about factory farming and paying more attention to what goes in and energy alternatives. Reinforced the healthy lifestyle and made me want to make avocado/chocolate pie. YUM

• Nov 30, 2008

An interesting way of trying to raise awareness. I was disappointed they didn't show us more options in how we could change our habits to reduce the harm we do. Instead we get more of a view of the events that happened during their trip which is still interesting, but not what I was hoping for.

• Oct 26, 2008

loved the premise but was really bored to tears...

loved the premise but was really bored to tears...

• Aug 29, 2008

This was like a breath of fresh air.....although it could of been a lot more clear and direct in its message because its something that needs to be spoken louder....especially now. Its worth the watch and a good one to pass onto others who are not particularly aware of environmental damage. Hopefully others like this will follow and people will start grasping the severity of this global issue.