Go Toward the Light - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Go Toward the Light Reviews

½ September 26, 2012
TV MOVIE Linda Hamilton gives one of her best and most surprising performances as a mother whose son is dying of Aids. Based on a real life autobiography the film is uplifting and heartfelt. CBS 11/1/1998
½ March 20, 2010
This was an excellent movie. What I appreciate most about it is the life lessons and reference to faith. The description of the body being a glove while the spirit is the hand, lives forever, was especially touching. I liked this movie so much that I bought a copy of it.
NaWia
January 12, 2010
It's the hardest thing anyone could ever have to do, to help someone that they love die.

Very touching and sad Movie.
November 17, 2008
One of the saddest films i've ever seen
September 29, 2008
Good script and cast help this out.
June 15, 2008
Tear jerker. Beautiful, wonderful story.
May 9, 2008
This is a very harrowing story. The topicis a grim one, involving a early death. The story is simple: a family is torn apart when they discover their young son has contracted AIDS and will die. Instead of greiving they prepare for the inevitable and spend their last months with their little boy. The acting was great, Linda Hamilton and Richard Thomas were great as the parents, but the star of the film is Joshua Harris. I could not be moved more.
March 7, 2008
cry your little heart out
½ March 1, 2008
highly mooving and sad
February 18, 2008
I have to say, this was one of those movies that had me crying from beginning to end.
January 22, 2008
total chick flick keep the kleenex handy
½ November 18, 2007
Based on a true story, the well-meaning book was unfortunately turned into a highly manipulative "disease of the week" tv movie during the height of the Ryan White media storm.