God of Gamblers 3: The Early Stage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

God of Gamblers 3: The Early Stage Reviews

January 3, 2011
It's average. I prefer the old ones.
½ July 3, 2009
Leon Lai hasn't got a patch on Chow Yun Fatt and it really shows here. A piss poor sequel to duplicate the swagger and success of Chow Yun Fatt.
½ December 27, 2007
A good movie, but ruins most of the plot
December 4, 2007
i had a vcd of this but it unfortunately has died on me- anybody have a copy?
½ November 7, 2007
Not even near the original. But its ok.
October 15, 2007
love "Ko O" hair cut~! ha
October 13, 2007
I once carried away by the interaction of various roles in this film, but now I don't have the passion to watch it again.
October 11, 2007
?????????輸淨???????俾???OOOOOO!!!! the best punch line EVER!!! XD
September 16, 2007
I love this movie. It was pure and total fun. I know most people have a particular affinity for the original series (I love them as well)...but as far as entertainment goes...this one ranks up there...at least for me...
August 10, 2007
this was pretty good
July 12, 2007
This movie was a direct consequence of Leon's role in Cityhunter. Wong Jing decided he would make a good younger version of Ko Chun and remade God of Gamblers (again!) but in the past. A nice attempt to create a backstory, but not really necessary. Some good action from Jordan Chan.
June 13, 2007
What a retarded theme
June 12, 2007
Bowls of Rice or Shark Fin Soup. It doesn't matter!!
June 10, 2007
I personally thought this movie was amazing. Leon Lai was beautiful and when he did his hair for Seven .. sweetest thing ever
½ June 8, 2007
Not as good as the original. The plot is similiar wit the first one with the whole losing memory and all. But bringin in new blood to try the roles wasnt a bad idea. Jordan Chan very good.
May 24, 2007