Du xia II zhi Shang Hai tan du sheng (Back to Shanghai) (God of Gamblers III) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Du xia II zhi Shang Hai tan du sheng (Back to Shanghai) (God of Gamblers III) Reviews

½ February 9, 2008
Worthy sequel. Stephew Chow once again never fails to entertain me with laughter. It is a bit sad though when he is going to return to 1991 he can't bring Gong Li with him.
February 3, 2008
Doesn't seem interesting.
January 13, 2008
i love movie abt gambling....haha
January 11, 2008
Comment ta le vu? or something like that, the French Gambler of Shanghai versus the Hong Kong Gamber from the future, it was impossible, but still fun.
January 2, 2008
I believe lot of Chinese will like Shanghai tan, so tis one most people will want to watch that Ting Lik.
December 30, 2007
Hong Kong GAG CLASSIC
*p.s. it got all essential elements of Stephen's Movie, Fighting, Performance, Gamble, Gag, Girls...
December 27, 2007
A good movie, as funny as the original (cha siu bau...) but the plot was too predictable
December 26, 2007
Great gamble fantasy movie
December 20, 2007
Their version of McDonalds was quite fuuny
December 12, 2007
Fun, but a rather big and silly(er) departure from the the original films.
November 17, 2007
I always like time travel. Besides that, nothing much to shout.
½ November 14, 2007
Not as good as the original God of Gambler movies, however interesting nonetheless. The whole concept of going back in time is interesting.
½ November 7, 2007
Omg I love this movie, I love Stephen Chow, he looks so cool in the white suit.
November 3, 2007
One of the classic Hong Kong gamblers movies...
½ November 1, 2007
Good comedy and love story; however, Gong Li ruin it all. That part, which she plays suppose to be a "BEAUTIFUL" lady. However, she's not. NOT AT ALL BEAUTIFUL.
October 25, 2007
Chow Sing Chi's best comedy! Mixing his Saint of Gambler character with the chinese classic Shanghai Tan story.
October 23, 2007
Classic. Only to be surmounted by Tong bak fu.
½ October 13, 2007
I grew weary to these gamblers films. All these meant to earn money only. A waste of time.
October 9, 2007
uncle three !!! the most important ... it make alot of man named tan yan lo !!!
September 21, 2007
Other than the original "God of Gamblers" (Chow Yung Fat" and "All for the winners" (Stephen Chow), this tops the chart in the same genre. A movie about time travel.. which always end up with a question about choice. Still got tons on nonsense jokes yet will take you through a fun ride. Surprisingly done by"fushion" director Wong Jing. hahahaa.