Godkiller - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Godkiller Reviews

April 10, 2013
Illustrated film? i guess that means "we didn't even bother to animate the mouths." Well, it's not much to look at, but the story is interesting and the voice acting is good. A sex magician, vampires, zombies, cyborgs, organ harvesting... Bizarre but entertaining.
January 3, 2012
I liked it...but it's really weird. Not actual animation. Kind of a cool story. Lots of sexual stuff. I would not recommend this highly but if you're bored and want to watch something kinda crazy and f****d up then turn it on. It's pretty all over the place and ends with a stupid 'to be continued'.
March 3, 2011
I'm not a fan of Anime, nor still-animation, but the story was great and the artwork was awesome.
½ February 10, 2011
Flesh and blood are the only commodities.
February 10, 2011
good movie/bad cartoon!
½ February 10, 2011
wow, this movie is messed up.
It's done as a graphic novel set in a quasi post apocalyptic world. It's a motion comic.
It's extremely graphic in violence and sex and I don't really understand wtf just happened.

cannibal zombie virgins... WTF!?
February 10, 2011
Something I wanted to see for a long time since the graphic illustration of Metal Gear series. Definitely something worth seeing.
½ October 2, 2010
A good motion comic marred by wildly uneven voice talent. Henriksen, Mosely and Lunch are great, and Harris as well - but the majority of the younger cast are not able to carry it off by voice alone. The difference in line readings is jarring, and distracts from the experience notably. Which is too bad, because this otherwise does a very good job of retaining style and managing transitions between action scenes and dialogue.
½ September 4, 2010
interesante, pero el estilo de animación semifija rompe un poco la acción, y llega a aburrir.