God's Outlaw: The Story of William Tyndale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

God's Outlaw: The Story of William Tyndale Reviews

July 20, 2011
Wow, what a story...William Tyndale and others burned at the stake for wanting to do exactly what Jesus tells us to do, spread the Gospel. We tend to forget all the persecution others in the past went through just so we could even read the Bible in English and have religious freedom...AMAZING!! On a critical note, for the most part the acting was better than expected...but the score left a lot to be desired.
½ May 6, 2010
It makes you value having the Bible in your hands.
January 9, 2010
Excellent movie. Just listened to a sermon by Dr. Ian Paisley not too long ago about William Tynndale. If it wasn't for his commitment to God, where would our society be today without the Holy Bible in English? 5 stars for showing the truth about that bastard whore of Babylon church of Rome, the Roman Catholic church. And they had him burned, what love is this Roman Catholic church? They claim to be the only true church, but they burn and murder people who are against them, says a lot to me. Plus their entire religion falls apart when you read the Authorized King James Bible, even their own catechism and encyclopedias give them away. Beware, the next massive scale inquisition is coming....
September 7, 2009
Very Sound....ThLordKnow!!!
February 8, 2009
very good and informative about a man that gave his all in the fight for an English translation of the Bible
August 17, 2008
I just wish the budget was a little bigger. Roger Rees does a great job of displaying the joy Tyndale must have felt translating the Bible so the English people could read it for themselves and the anguish as he was continually being chased by the Catholic authorities.