God's Army - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

God's Army Reviews

½ March 28, 2008
Much more dramatic than most missions will ever be. But you get a bunch of returned missionaries together, you will find every piece of this movie has a home in somebody's mission. Even the miracles and the losses. Not your typical flowery church film.
½ March 13, 2008
Well, except for all the miracles, this was my mission. Enjoyable. Parts of this film are a little too "by the book" and i hated the music for the most part, hated the miracle...and i know that is sounds like i am ripping on it, but i did really like it. If only all mormon movies that followed stuck to this as the model, instead of Singles Ward...which was funny, but is the equivalent of basing all future filmmaking on Duck Soup instead of Citizen Kane.
½ March 6, 2008
This wasn't my mission.
½ February 16, 2008
A solid low budget feature that sets the precedent for LDS dramas.
January 28, 2008
One of the best Mormon Movies ever.
½ January 24, 2008
Brilliant movie. It touches me everytime.
January 16, 2008
If anyone wants to make a good LDS Movie...please...take a page from this playbook....and burn all playbooks entitled "Singles Ward"...
January 13, 2008
I think it was really nice. It's a god story. Get's perspective.
½ January 2, 2008
It's a great movie!!!
December 21, 2007
lolololololol is this that mormon movie?
½ December 2, 2007
wash the dog instead.
December 1, 2007
I just love this movie, I am glad to see (finally!) some mormon movies
½ November 17, 2007
second one was better.
½ October 31, 2007
wish i could go lower. worst. movie. ever.
October 27, 2007
?nglarna har krig i himlen... Jag älskar storyn i den här filmen... Den är vacker och Walken är fullkomligt fantastisk i sin roll... Den saknar en del för att bli top fem men jag gillar den som bara den... För att inte tala om Viggo...
October 23, 2007
Very decentl, interesting portrayal of missionary life and the different kinds of people who serve and get served. I liked it.
August 21, 2007
i would like to see this one..
August 7, 2007
Good missionary movie, I liked it. Some things were a little uneven, and I didn't care for Dutcher's character too much, but it was good nonetheless.
July 15, 2007
Cried during this movie too...
July 14, 2007
There were some small things that really distracted me. Like the hair cuts, and the ages of the casted characters. I had trouble getting over those distractions and it took away from the film for me. If you could see past that I think it was great.