God's Not Dead: A Light in Darkness Reviews

• Oct 25, 2020

I'm surprised by this it was actually a decent movie with an actual good message and a plot that felt real. This is how you make a good Christian film that doesn't attack anyone who isn't Christian. Sadly the movie didn't do well and I think that is because of the first two films being so bad. It's not a perfect movie but it's a step in the right direction and I would like more Christian films like this one that don't try to devide people but bring them together. People should just watch this one and ignore the first two.

• Oct 24, 2020

bad, but a bad movie from a bad franchise.

bad, but a bad movie from a bad franchise.

• Jul 03, 2020

Much like the first two, this sends horrible manipulative messages. (This deserves 0 stars, but it wouldn't let me do that)

• May 15, 2020

The surprising part is how these people manage to make each part worst than the previous ones.. I had only seen that accomplished by the Resident Evil movies

• May 04, 2020

An okay movie. Over the top acting. Sure, but far less the other movies in the series. I believe in the basic premise that there are extremely liberal colleges who want a completely secular environment to the point of hostility to Christianity(Look at the Ivy League Colleges where Christianity is a primitive belief). The best part of the movie was about forgiveness and atonement not Christianity vs. the liberals

• May 04, 2020

I enjoyed this one, touching and uplifting which unites people and brings down barriers. Needs to be seen by all

• Apr 20, 2020

Not as good as the other 2, but still an honest look at the doubts that arise when trying to live a life of faith. Also highlights the balance of taking a stand and walking in love.

• Apr 17, 2020

Though it's not impressive compared to other films, the understandability of the religious drama among the characters is raised to a more praise worthy level.

• Apr 17, 2020

It is a good movie about forgiveness but it takes away from the series. It has a good storyline but feels as though it jumps around. It feels real and fake all at once. It is good to see and it was a nice story but a movie that I would recommend because you've seen everything on Netflix.

• Mar 18, 2020

While this movie started out on a really bad note, It made up for it mid way through with a very surprisingly different plot that continued the story from the first 2 but looked at things from a different perspective. David AR White is a massively underrated actor and a very good versatile one at that. Great movie.