Godzilla: King of the Monsters Reviews

• Dec 27, 2019

This movie was amazing I loved every moment it really reminded me of watching toho Godzilla movies when I was a kid

• Dec 20, 2019

Amazing monster fights-- this is the Godzilla film every kid in the '70s wished existed. Best film of its kind, ever.

• Oct 06, 2019

The storyline and acting was not the greatest. It was mostly the visual effects and show-off of the monsters that brought this movie to an okay level.

• CF
    Oct 06, 2019

If you like Godzilla you'll like this movie.

If you like Godzilla you'll like this movie.

• olivares
    Sep 01, 2019

it was good my kid liked it

it was good my kid liked it

• Kenneth
    Aug 15, 2019

Decent movie, effects and plot were above the norm and it kept me awake! lol I would recommend going to see this movie. By the way, my son thought it was great.....

• Jeffrey E
    Aug 12, 2019

Great Move, like the old school shows!

Great Move, like the old school shows!

• charles f
    Aug 08, 2019

My wife and I took our two boys finally. My wife and I were not really thrilled about watching, but wow it was a great movie. A lot of action, and personally kept me interested throughout the entire movie. I will see again.

• Neil M
    Aug 07, 2019

Godzilla IS the king of the monsters. If you like monster movies, this one does not disappoint.

• Brittany H
    Aug 03, 2019

It was good until the end...

It was good until the end...