Godzilla: King of the Monsters Reviews

• G-man 4life
    Apr 08, 2021

The movie is for the true Godzilla fans, everyone else,who cares...the criticism it's getting is over the top, since when do critic's get anything right anyway. This movie was a blast,all the titans looked great and Godzilla was awesome,the soundtrack was perfect...one of the best G-man movies ever, including the new one which focused to much on kong and his story.

• Ashley
    Jul 29, 2020

Interesting movie. I’d see it again

Interesting movie. I’d see it again

• Dec 27, 2019

This movie was amazing I loved every moment it really reminded me of watching toho Godzilla movies when I was a kid

• Dec 20, 2019

Amazing monster fights-- this is the Godzilla film every kid in the '70s wished existed. Best film of its kind, ever.

• Oct 06, 2019

The storyline and acting was not the greatest. It was mostly the visual effects and show-off of the monsters that brought this movie to an okay level.

• CF
    Oct 06, 2019

If you like Godzilla you'll like this movie.

If you like Godzilla you'll like this movie.

• olivares
    Sep 01, 2019

it was good my kid liked it

it was good my kid liked it

• Kenneth
    Aug 15, 2019

Decent movie, effects and plot were above the norm and it kept me awake! lol I would recommend going to see this movie. By the way, my son thought it was great.....

• Jeffrey E
    Aug 12, 2019

Great Move, like the old school shows!

Great Move, like the old school shows!

• charles f
    Aug 08, 2019

My wife and I took our two boys finally. My wife and I were not really thrilled about watching, but wow it was a great movie. A lot of action, and personally kept me interested throughout the entire movie. I will see again.