Godzilla: King of the Monsters Reviews

Very good enjoyed it

Very good enjoyed it

• Elias
    2h ago

The people were boring but the big fights were definitely worth price of admission

• James P.
    3h ago

Great visuals. Human stories were a distraction. Was a bit too long.

Great visuals. Human stories were a distraction. Was a bit too long.

• Ana C
    3h ago

Most amazing Godzilla movie!!! Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, Ghidorah they all looked amazing. Long live the King and Queen of monsters, Godzilla and Mothra. Rodan was a badass, and Ghidorah was truly the kaju king of villains.

• Joshua
    4h ago

I liked it as a sequel to 2014’s Godzilla but sometimes I had that feeling ,wanting that next action scene to happen and then when it does you think to yourself “Dang!” this would be cool if they hadn’t had waited 15-30min later for that awesome scene. Great on story building, actions scenes are beyond epic and Spoiler( Mothra Looks like a Angel and a Goddess) Overall good movie but I’m second guessing on whether it’s a good enough movie to see a second time in theaters or waiting until DVD release.

• Edward W
    4h ago

I took my daughter and son-in-law and had the best time. I can not imagine a fan of Godzilla not loving this movie. We sure did

• Juniper B
    4h ago

The only thing I didn't like was that they should have played the original Godzilla song at the end not the wannabe cover...

• Don
    5h ago

Great upgrade and homage to the originals.

Great upgrade and homage to the originals.

• Randy
    5h ago

It picked up from where it left off. It had a strange plot twist to start off with. I understood why the female lead character went off the rails the way she did. But, having a villain take advantage of lead character. And, abusing her capabilities for his desire. Backfired in the worst way imaginable.

• KrystiAna D
    5h ago

classic Godzilla movie: brought in with action, maintained with story, saddened and relieved as the story goes on. very good!