Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack Reviews

• Oct 16, 2019

Adaptive exchange of roles, additional realistic effects but continuously relies on costumes. This film proves that it is way ahead of it's time

• Oct 05, 2019

Easily one of the best movies of the "Millennium series". Great special effects and action for a low budget foreign made movie.

• Sep 08, 2019

This was the first Godzilla film I watched, and it was a whole lot of fun back then, and still is today. The Millennium series was a mixed bag, but this was definitely the stand out for me. Seeing an evil Godzilla was a breath of fresh air, and the action scenes are very enjoyable. Just wish they wouldn't have gone the route of using Mothra and Ghidorah again.

• Aug 24, 2019

The evil Godzilla is what makes this film unique and fun. Must see!!

The evil Godzilla is what makes this film unique and fun. Must see!!

• Aug 02, 2019

With a plot to be remembered and the big bady of the series turned good, its no wonder that this film is so entertaining after all it addresses so many questions from the community whilst giving them mind blowing action sequences between Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon, this film is the definition of beautiful.

• Jul 28, 2019

my 2ed favorite Godzilla movie

my 2ed favorite Godzilla movie

• May 03, 2019

Spectacularly explosive..most of the time.

Spectacularly explosive..most of the time.

• Jan 12, 2019

Scary old-man Godzilla terrorizes Japan.

Scary old-man Godzilla terrorizes Japan.

• Dec 29, 2018

Excellent giant monster film. Nicely told tale of legendary monsters returning to life, good subplots of a TV reporter and her admiral father. Very nice giant monster SFX. Very highly recommended!

• Aug 22, 2018