Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief Reviews

• May 28, 2019

A very good documentary about a subject that I would normally have very little interest. Usually I find these documentaries very one-sided and prejudiced, I thought though that here the filmmaker was able to make his point. Another great documentary from Alex Gibney (his film about Enron is one of my favourite documentaries)

• Mar 15, 2019

A very eye opening documentary that exposes what Scientology really is. Scientology has always been a fascinating religion to me because it is amazing how many celebrities are involved in it.

• Dec 10, 2018

Good Documentary on Scientology. I finally feel I know something about Scientology and what it stands for and how it got it's start.

• Nov 29, 2018

I normally hate documentaries, but I was completely engaged the entire time. Unbelievable what goes on it that cult.

• Jul 07, 2018

Ok I’m not watching this

Ok I’m not watching this

• May 31, 2018

Informative but the loud, heavy music notes bonging over the recollections are extremely annoying and distracting. Aside from that it is mind boggling that people waste years and years of their lives dedicated to a total, obvious sham. Wow. Just Hubbard's background... lost people will follow anyone apparently or it's just easier than you realize to be brainwashed. Worth watching if you can tolerate the music throughout.

• Mar 25, 2018

I knew nothing about Scientology coming into this film, so I found the back story of how it was founded really interesting. Amazing to me the people who left seem like normal people... how they could have been so indoctrinated is baffling.

• Dec 28, 2017

A deep dive into the dark nature of humanity, ignorance, power and entrapment. I didn't know scientology was this evil, but it's to be expected from humanity if you look at other religions as well. Must watch, to really understand Scientology, religion, and human nature. 5/5

• Aug 29, 2017

Decided to check this church out for myself. Found this mockumentary pretty devoid of facts

• Aug 09, 2017

ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING!! This is what happens when people don't become Born Again Christians, some go into this nightmare and some others. But with Jesus, with accepting and surrendering to him, you will go to Heaven, and The New Heaven And The New Earth, as described in The Bible. Without him, you will die in your sins and go to hell as The Bible says, but take heed and be of joy, for Jesus is good news.