Going Greek - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Going Greek Reviews

½ January 3, 2014
Brilliant acting by the asian frat brother!
July 16, 2012
Brutal... everything that "classics" like "American Pie" and "Animal House" are not
April 10, 2012
Animal house meets America Pie, Thank YOU! a good movie, with decent acting, a laugh in almost every scene!
January 28, 2012
Sounds decent enough. And having Susan Ward, Laura Harris, Oliver Hudson & Simon Rex in isn't so bad either, as i like them all as actors/actresses.
November 16, 2011
A decent college flick, one of the better teen movies to come out in a while
½ July 1, 2011
I was very surprised how much i liked this movie. I was expecting more of a national lampoons type movie. By that I mean stupid sex jokes, random breast scenes, and terrible plots.(This is for the newer NL movies, the old ones are great). But i didnt get that. I got a Cast of lovable protagonists, however the plot has been done a million times before. What gross things a group of guys have to do to get into a fraternity. I enjoyed a lot of the unexpected, yet awesome cast including the following: Simon Rex(from scary movie 3) Dylan Bruno(Cameos in Saving Private Ryan, and The One.) Chris Owen((The Sherminator from American Pie) James DeBello(Cabin Fever, Dorm Daze 1 & 2)
June 6, 2010
So freaking funny especially if you're Greek. I want to be in this fraternity!!!
January 8, 2010
Starts off a bit slow, but actually not bad. Not as good as Sorority Boys, but still a pretty good watch.
½ November 30, 2009
Typical teen movie was typical characters. The story was ok, but not amazing. It was a story where it could be serious, but can also skew off to different tangents to make the movie have gross moments or show some nudity, which is typical of this type of movie. The cast was not that good. The characters that were suppose to be funny made me chuckle a little, but not roll around laughing.
½ November 26, 2009
gotta love that SAE house
August 19, 2009
April 18, 2009
I always love this college flick,it was slammin,i watched
everyday on dvd,i like it so much,i gonna write a story of
upcoming parody comedy film called:College Movie?,it's Scary
Movie meets The Comebacks meets Mafia! meets Stan Helsing
meets Dance Flick,about a group of college misfits are dealing with zany adventures,hardcore parties,fun and games
and powerful sex,while they preparing semester in Gilment
College.The Spoofs are Van Wilder,Old School,First Daughter,
Legally Blonde,Animal House,Higher Learning,P.C.U.,Dead Man
on Campus,How High,The House Bunny,Down To You,Revenge of
The Nerds,Little Man Tate,Road Trip,Pumpkin,College,New Best
Friend and Sorority Row.This movie will laughed til your head
exploded.
February 19, 2009
½ February 1, 2009
Gave a good laugh and had a pretty good story line I had very low expectations of this movie but overall was pleased
August 6, 2008
It's not have closed captain then not fair!
June 22, 2008
Not the best acting but a good movie. I dug it!
May 2, 2008
My favorite greek movie, even better than animal house.
March 12, 2008
Probably the most creative college based comedy I've seen. There is always a twist and it's not always what you expect.
March 8, 2008
Funny enough, in the same style as American Pie: Naked Mile and American Pie: Beta House.
February 19, 2008
Do you liek to titty fuck ?? Can't get any better fromt ehre eh? welp your wrong . This is your typical / non-typical college movie . It has masterbation jokes, cum jokes, dildo jokes, beastality, tigh virgins, all kindsa shit that just keeps the plot turning. These things all bent into a nice little love story so that ths chicks watching can enjoy to . AWWWW. But just an all around hilarious movie . Pick this up don't pass it by , espcially if you are in college and are wanting to join a frat. Btw I have seen soem of the shit they go through in person it aint pretty. Guess thats what you get for being in college 3 years and flunking 2 of them .
Pluto