Going Greek - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Going Greek Reviews

½ February 17, 2008
thought this would be the run of the mill american frat movie but it surprisingly came out a winner.. funny, goofy and fun to watch
February 17, 2008
got it's real funny moments else it's not so speciel...
½ January 12, 2008
The worst college comedy since Dorm Daze
½ January 9, 2008
Reminded me of my fraternity days.

I had forgotten about this film until a recent wave of HS students and college freshman have been requesting it.

I watched it again, and lauged even harder.
December 13, 2007
With a bigger budget and more experienced people involved, the film would've looked sharper and more professional. It's still charming, though, and has some really funny moments.
November 7, 2007
Funny movie about Greek frat.
September 23, 2007
Animal house meets american pie, was a funny movie and i wish there would be another movie produced
½ September 20, 2007
The sad thing about the stereotypes in this movie is that many are so true! I laughed repeatedly throughout this movie.
September 14, 2007
Animal house meets America Pie, Thank YOU! a good movie, with decent acting, a laugh in almost every scene!
½ August 31, 2007
This movie could definately become a cult classic. It has tons of laugh out loud moments with a cast of people you'll recognize but couldn't name for your life. If you're looking for something in the same vein of Animal House, this could definitely be it. Give it a shot some time...I don't think you'd regret it.
½ August 31, 2007
Some good moments but all in all not that special. There are better college comedies out there but it was relatively enjoyable.
August 21, 2007
Sure I've seen this..
August 18, 2007
hahaha ... i watched this on a porable dvd player waiting at the border lol..
August 10, 2007
honestly, i only saw (and bought) this because of corey pearson who plays sully, but it was actually funny and the behind-the-scenes footage is even funnier than the movie itself!
August 3, 2007
The best movie most people have never seen or heard of
July 18, 2007
a good and funny movie, but a lot of very simple humor.
½ July 10, 2007
Despite portraying fraternities like Hollywood always does, this one has enough humor to make up for it. This was originally released just prior to Sept. 11th, and got lost in the shuffle. They re-released it in 2003.
June 30, 2007
Classy movie: FYI pledge invaders is a great game!
June 29, 2007