Going Overboard Reviews

• Jun 26, 2020

Adam has always been a hack...I'm amazed by his career ...

Adam has always been a hack...I'm amazed by his career ...

• Apr 08, 2020

Possibly the worst film ever made.

Possibly the worst film ever made.

• Mar 07, 2020

Was a free option on my smart TV's dashboard. I watched it because it starred Adam Sandler, was rated R and made in 1989 which should have been a recipe for nudity. Alas, there was no nudity, nor plot, nor comedy of any kind. I wasted my time, so you don't have to. Thank you and good night.

• Jan 14, 2020

The ugliest comedy I have ever seen. 'Nuff said!

The ugliest comedy I have ever seen. 'Nuff said!

• Nov 14, 2019

Hilarious typical Adam Sandler. From listening to his tapes in the early 90s and then finally getting to see this made me an instant fan now for years! And more to come!

• Jul 24, 2019

Hands down the best the best film ive ever been in. Thanks for the support guys! Comment your favorite parts below!

• Apr 15, 2019

Worst Adam Sandler's movie!

Worst Adam Sandler's movie!

• Nov 27, 2016

Early low budget sandler movie

Early low budget sandler movie

• Aug 26, 2016

It was good very stupid but it was his first movie and some unneeded sexual content but i found it great because im a huge sandler (??) incorect date 1989

• Jun 01, 2016